“The movie and food were very good. Fast service, an enjoyable night out.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cinema & Drafthouse Incorporated
Reviewed 11 October 2017

The atmosphere and food are very good. relaxed seating and comfortable. The menu is fine for snacking and a movie. Service is very good.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

One of the most interesting places Hazleton has to offer. Love going to watch a movie and enjoy the food. I would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 5 May 2017

This is a great way to combine dinner and a movie! My husband and I went with friends and had a great time. They show second run movies so if you missed something in the regular theaters this is a great way to catch it. They offer beer, wine, and cocktails along with a small, but varied menu of apps, sandwiches, salads, a few main courses, and desserts. The fries are terrific; crispy and tender. The sign out front says they also offer parties and I think this would be a great treat for a kids' birthday celebration.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

My husband and I went to see a movie and had dinner also. We always enjoy coming here. I usually get the chicken cheesesteak, their fries are excellent!
We both enjoyed the movie ... "The Shack"
And we like the food also. We will keep coming back.
Very friendly, family like surrounding.

Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

Absolutely love this place. Comfortable seating with tables to enjoy dinner and drinks while watching a movie. Movies are second run. Food is very good . It is casual sandwich and pizza fare . You can order pitchers of beer or mixed drinks or just a soda . There is something for everyone on the menu. If your are looking for somewhere different to go, this is the place .