All reviews spa tub room was clean bad storm goodie bag bar and grill pet friendly hotel stay there again stayed one night large size free breakfast pizza hut light switches welcome center long drive in house restaurant full length mirror motion detector
Reviewed 30 January 2017

Staff was very accommodating. I just did not like the room layout, the sink is in the room instead of the bathroom. It's inconvenient if someone wants to go to sleep early. We had a baby with us that we did not want to disturb. They provided cribs which helps cut down on what you have to travel with. No hot food, just cereals, pastries and waffle iron. I would stay at the Hampton Inn next time.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 January 2017

We stayed here on the way south (about our third stay here). I have written about this motel before and have nothing new to offer. It is a great place to stay; good desk service; comfortable beds; clean rooms; reasonable prices. We will continue to stay here as long as its high standards remain.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

This hotel is conveniently located just off the northbound side of I-81 in East-central PA. There is ample parking and easy access. The staff was nice and the rooms were updated, size able and well kept. Easy check-in/out and a sports bar in/ house. There are also several other restaurants nearby. The room was well appointed, the bed was very comfortable. The bathroom vanity was outside of the bath/toilet, which has its advantages. I would recommend this hotel for a quick stopover. The price was a little higher than others in the area, but the little extra money is well worth it!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 January 2017

I was so weary when I walked in the door without a reservation, had to stay over unexpectedly. The staff could not have been nicer and more pleasant. Comfortable rooms, clean, updated hotel. Will absolutely stay here again if I need to.

Room Tip: I was on the second floor, very nice and quiet.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 December 2016 via mobile

Traveling south we stopped at the Welcome Center in Matamoras PA, and found a discount coupon for the Comfort Inn in Hazleton PA.
This hotel is easy accessed from and to the I-81, the hotel is clean and our room was comfortable and quiet (Rm 206).
They have a bar/restaurant which we did not use, we went to a local restaurant across the car park.
Free breakfast next morning was good, with both hot and cold choices, something to suit everyone.
Recommend this hotel? Yes.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Daniel D
Charmi S, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2016

Thank you for taking the time to do our online survey. We appreciate all the feedback we get to keep providing excellent service to our guests. We hope you will stay again with us in the near future.

Cassandra Freeman