“Great Sushi! ”

Ranked #35 of 278 Restaurants in West Chester
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

I am a big fan of sushi, and after getting this recommendation from a friend I was not disappointed. I am a college student and this is definitly a place I plan to come back to

Reviewed 13 August 2017

Great vibe, youthful atmosphere w/ great sushi and a wide variety of non-sushi items. Full bar. Lots o fun. Will definitely return. Downtown West Chester a small town joy as well.

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

I came to visit a good friend and she took me here! It was a great choice! The Sushi was great! They had some wonderful lunch specials. The service was also great!!

Reviewed 19 June 2017

I had the spicy stone pot and loved it. They can handle kids here too. My wife loved the sushi. My son was not thrilled with the Pad Thai. It is made with more fish oil. Other places we have been Pad Thai has more of a peanut type taste to it. The server did tell us that, but we ordered it anyway.

Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

Went for dinner with friends.The food was fresh and delicious. The service was great and even though it was late we never felt rushed.I highly recommend. I can't wait to go back.