“After Breakfast sweets.”

Yori's Church Street Bakery
Ranked #3 of 12 Bakeries in West Chester
Reviewed 17 June 2018

This place is a must see. Did not expect the food to be this good. My wife wanted to buy the whole place. We walked out with the choc donut covered in chocolate. I had a almond croissant. So fluffy and soft. I was in flavor town. Next time I am West Chester I will not leave without stopping by. also open from 7-7.

Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

My sister just had her bridal shower and the cake was from Yori’s! Sooo beautiful and even more delicious. We won a cake from them at a bridal showcase. We picked red velvet with cream cheese frosting. Nom nom!

Reviewed 4 February 2018

Whenever we are in West Chester, a stop at Yori's is a must. Great variety of cookies, cupcakes, and other treats.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

Yuri's is like an American bakery from the '50s; nothing trendy here. Gluten-free? Fugget about it. Tasty? Yep. Reasonable prices, plus a coffee-and-donut special that's worth it. I saw a barista from S-Bucks drinking there. This is not a franchise, but a local operation with everything made right on the premises. Costs mote than the Giant, but worth it.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

Dave and Alyssa do a great job. Everything is top notch from quality ingredients. These guys don't take any shortcuts. From cookies to donuts to cakes, I have never had a bad experience with this bakery.