“Freshest Chinese and Japanese Food”
Review of Wasabi

Wasabi
Ranked #29 of 285 Restaurants in West Chester
Reviewed 14 October 2017

Our son recently moved to this area and told us about a small BYOB restaurant right next to a state store. You can pop in and buy a suitable wine to go with your meal if you forgot to bring your own or made last minute plans. This is an extremely popular place for take out: while dining there I counted 28 customers coming in and picking up their orders. Some left with three large food filled bags.
We have been for three dinners and two lunches and were never disappointed. This place is clean, with excellent service and a nice muted setting. The shrimp with lobster sauce is my husband's favorite. Our last lunch included a California roll Bento Box that was superb. The restaurant allows substations instead of the miso soup.

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed 20 July 2017

Always a great place BYOB the pineapple fried rice is good - I enjoy the sushi -- they make it fresh per order and if you take time to talk with them he'll make whatever you want or make suggestions.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

Food is fresh and outstanding. Liquor store right next store. Sushi is excellent so are the Chinese dishes. One of the best in the area.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 11 April 2017

This has become a favorite place - the sushi master has a lot of variety and will make any request.. The pineapple rice dish is good to. Ribs etc. BYOB

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 3 April 2017

We were a party of nine, seven adults and two teens. It is a Japanese-Chinese menu. I ordered the Mango-chicken. It should have been listed as MANGO and some chicken. Served in a scooped out mango shell, quite tasty. BUT, it was about eighty percent mango and twenty percent chicken, and that may be generous on the chicken. It was simply disappointing as to the quantity of chicken. On the plus side, I always have Hot and Sour soup when I eat Asian. For me that staple says a lot about the creativity of the kitchen. It was the best Hot and Sour soup I've had in a long time. And the other entrees looked very good and my fellow diners were all quite satisfied. I will dine there again, I just won't have the Mango-chicken.

Date of visit: March 2017