“Small but mighty good - Sushi excellent”
Review of Wasabi

Wasabi
Ranked #31 of 278 Restaurants in West Chester
Reviewed 11 April 2017

This has become a favorite place - the sushi master has a lot of variety and will make any request.. The pineapple rice dish is good to. Ribs etc. BYOB

Reviewed 3 April 2017

We were a party of nine, seven adults and two teens. It is a Japanese-Chinese menu. I ordered the Mango-chicken. It should have been listed as MANGO and some chicken. Served in a scooped out mango shell, quite tasty. BUT, it was about eighty percent mango and twenty percent chicken, and that may be generous on the chicken. It was simply disappointing as to the quantity of chicken. On the plus side, I always have Hot and Sour soup when I eat Asian. For me that staple says a lot about the creativity of the kitchen. It was the best Hot and Sour soup I've had in a long time. And the other entrees looked very good and my fellow diners were all quite satisfied. I will dine there again, I just won't have the Mango-chicken.

Reviewed 16 November 2016

Fresh, fresh, fresh ....i just love the taste of this Japanese and Thai restaurant. I am not one for sushi but the presentation is beautiful. Courteous and very accommodating with their menu items.

Reviewed 23 June 2016

First visit and we were very pleased with our meals. Prices are reasonable and portions are generous. Saw a few items on menu that we had never tasted before, so we plan on returning next week for another dinner. Our teenagers enjoyed their meals, and they are picky eaters.

Reviewed 9 June 2016

This is a frequent stop for me when I am local, the sushi is fresh with generous portions and very reasonable prices. The sushi is somewhat limited to the most common fishes. The lo mein is made with fresh noodles which is refreshing as many Chinese restaurants do not do this for this price. Staff is friendly and the restaurant is small and charming.