“Love their bagels”

Add it.
Country Bagel & Bakery
Ranked #6 of 13 Bakeries in West Chester
Reviewed 6 September 2017

I love their bagels for brunch, especially after a fun night out. My favorite is egg sausage and cheese on an everything bagel.

Reviewed 18 March 2017

Had a bagel and cream cheese. It was good. What bothered me the clerks wore plastic gloves when preparing the food, then handle money, then go back to food handllingI without changing gloves. Totally against Board of Health standards.

I think after witnessing all this I was charged $3.99 for one bagel with cream cheese. Never have I ever paid this much. $2.50 tops. The result of this visit is I will never return.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

Way too far off to call them bagels ... crust too soft, inside too gummy, not much taste.
A REAL bagel is "crusty" on the outside ... not hard as a rock and not too soft like these. Their "bagels" are no more that a slab of white dough, worked into a circle with a hole in the middle. The only comparison with a REAL bagel is the hole in the middle!
If you like them that way - gummy, white, tasteless bread, good for you, you will get what you want. I'll never get them again.
I lived in the lower east side of manhattan, the melting pot, so I know what's real.
I tried the "blueberry", sesame and raison ... none of them good.

Reviewed 27 December 2016 via mobile

Great, fresh warm bagels. Sesame and poppy seed bagels. Both were delicious. We will go again and again

Reviewed 23 July 2016

The bagels fly off the shelves as fast at they are made. Nice variety of flavors. The Pumpernickel and Everything are my favorites. Reasonably priced.