“Nice Specials”

Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 10 July 2017

Nice specials.
Great prices on drafts.
It really depends on the crowd and the server.
I can go either way- but bottom line is that I keep returning when I am in town.
So come and check it out.

1  Thank Molly Z

Reviewed 26 June 2017

We took a group of 40+ adults and teenagers there at last minute on a Saturday night team dinner Jon the manager was wonderful. Tiffany the waitress was very nice, very efficient, did a great job! The room upstairs was perfect for our venue - food came out delicious and all hot ! All of the parent s gave it a THUMBS UP.

2  Thank KimM M
Reviewed 23 May 2017

The plantain chip starter that some on TripAdvisor had lauded was overrated. But the burger was quite good and everything else OK so we'll probably go back. One caution is that the inside tables on the ground floor are only hightops, which presents difficulty to those physically challenged. There are regular chairs upstairs, but up a steep stair climb.

Reviewed 20 May 2017

Our waitress could not have been more accommodating and cheerful. Our food was very good. The first time I ever had hummus on a salad and I am hooked. But the place seemed like it could use some deep cleaning. It always makes me a little concerned about the kitchen.

Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

I've been going to Side Bar for years after my family and I moved into West Chester. The craft beer selection is fantastic and the food is solid! Big fan of the Inferno Burger and the Peanut Butter and bacon wings! Happy Hour discounts on certain craft beer M-F starting at 5 pm. Atmosphere is a little on the loud side, so don't go here if you are looking to have a quiet dinner. Keep up the great work guys!!

1  Thank murtyj