“Breakfast ”

Add it.
Bagel Bistro
Ranked #8 of 13 Bakeries in West Chester
Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

One of the best kept breakfast secrets. I often call ahead and pick up bagel sandwiches on my way to work. They are alway done, just right. They have great store made muffins and you can enjoy a full sit down breakfast if you have the time. I never had anything from the bagel bistro that I did not enjoy.

Reviewed 29 April 2017

Bagel Bistro has a good variety of breakfast and lunch sit down items. No ambience, but good food. But what has been bringing me back every week is their best freshly baked bagels, as good as I've ever had, including New York City bagels. I'm from NYC and know my bagels.

Reviewed 8 March 2017

We go to Bagel Bistro at least 3 times a month...and we live in Media. Alan's bagels & muffins are still some of the best around, and he is expanding his gluten free options. Yes, it is very relaxed when it comes to service, but the crew is cheerful, helpful, and the food is good.

Reviewed 15 January 2017

We still favor Bagel Bistro for it's relaxed atmosphere, friendly, quick service (I mean really, people; if there is a line to the door, you will have to wait for your food...) and yummy food. The owner gets the really expensive gluten free bread so they can make you a decent sized sandwich; not one the size of playing cards like most other restaurants. They have upgraded their coffee, and their holiday baked treats were wonderful. Alan has extended his muffin deal; when you buy either a breakfast or lunch sandwich, you get the muffin of your choice for $1. Our favorite: the Cinnamon Crumb muffin!

1  Thank GailCooks
Reviewed 8 October 2016 via mobile

I come here for bagels and breakfast occasionally. Food is good...bagels are great, however every single person that works there acts like im an inconvience. They dont smile, greet, or offer help. The decor is out outdated and uncomfortable. Its an eat and run place.