“Wonderful first time!”
Review of Margaret Kuo's

Margaret Kuo's
Reserve with OpenTable
Margaret Kuo's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 123 Restaurants in Wayne
Price range: US$31 - US$40
Cuisines: Chinese, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Louella Avenue
Transit: R5 (Wayne)
Reviewed 28 August 2017

Had a belated anniversary dinner with my husband and children. We wanted to sit upstairs, but it didn't open till 4. You can still order Japanese while in the Chinese restaurant downstairs. Everything was delicious. The tempura was light and delicate, yaki udon was tasty. My son loved his sushi and my daughter enjoyed her teriyaki chicken. My husband ordered and Chinese chicken dish (can't remember the name). He said it was exceptional. Will return if we are in the area.

Date of visit: August 2017
1  Thank Scubachick59

Reviewed 9 August 2017

I have been traveling to China for over 30 years. When I recently moved to Wayne, went looking for a good Chinese restaurant. This one is not good - it is great. Some of the best Chinese food I have eaten - China or elsewhere. Ask for their specials and suggestions. We had the whole fish in sweet and sour sauce that was fantastic. Beijing duck was great. Wine list is good and compatible with the food. Love this place.

Date of visit: July 2017
2  Thank DrChina
Reviewed 17 July 2017

This was my first time here. It was a Tuesday night in July and we were one of only 3 tables seated while we were there (summers in Wayne are like that at most establishments on a week Igbo).

The staff couldn't have been more helpful. Lovely linen table settings and the food was delicious. There were 5 of us, we all ordered something different and everyone was quite impressed. They also have brown (as in whole grain) rice on request.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

I've often met clients for lunch here, & attended Chamber meetings, but in June a few friends & I met for lunch - no special occasion. Was I a big hit for choosing Kuo's! The decor is very elegant, & the food, scrumptious! I love the large, round tables for 6 as we can order all sorts of dishes and share them on a lazy Susan in the center... You spin around to the next dish you want to buy. They cater too. She has multiple locations in the Phila suburbs... Give Kuo's a try!

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

Went with large work group and was given a private room. Appetizers like the spring rolls and won tons were excellent. Sushi was good as well. Had the tangerine 3 meat special and was excellent. Service was very good especially when they brought out Peking duck. Would go back. Not very busy on a Wednesday night at 6:30.

Date of visit: June 2017

Been to Margaret Kuo's? Share your experiences!