“Good place for dinner and drinks”

Teresa's Cafe, Teresa's Next Door
Ranked #14 of 117 Restaurants in Wayne
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

This place has the most extensive drink menu I've ever seen. Two menu books for just drinks. Besides that there is a wide variety of food, from smaller plates to large entrees. A lot of unusual items like escargot, octopus, rabbit and venison. Prices are very reasonable for the area.

1  Thank GoodDealTraveler45

Reviewed 31 July 2016

The food and service was good, ate at the bar. Decent selection of rotating craft beer drafts, as well as a great selection of whiskey. They have specialty game burgers that rotate as well.

Reviewed 9 July 2016

We were in Wayne for a night and decided to try this restaurant. While it is pretty small and they don't take reservations, we were able to get seated quickly. We ordered appetizers, a main dish and beer. We were not disappointed! There was fast service, we could sample a beer before getting a big glass and the recommended appetizer was delicious! Highly recommend this small restaurant in PA!

Reviewed 28 June 2016

My son loves their burgers, my husband loves the mussels but I love the salads and anything else! The beer is great but so is their selection of wine. Very popular with Wayne residents!

Reviewed 26 June 2016 via mobile

One of my co-workers suggested to check out this place for having a large selection of beers. But when i visited there I also found that they have a large selection of single malt whiskies to bourbons. Nice interior deco and good ambiance.