All reviews corporate area great location and the staff stationary bike cardio equipment room was clean valley forge king of prussia philadelphia area breakfast included free weights stayed longer comfortable hotel stayed here for one night a great stay indoor pool would stay here again restaurants and shopping business traveler
Reviewed 8 July 2016 via mobile

Great hotel. Super clean and comfortable. Very friendly staff. Hotel and lobby is modern style with small bar, lounge area and computer work area. Nice secluded lounge with tv. All lounge areas had outlets to charge electronics.

Only reason for 4 out of 5 stars is WiFi is slow and the lack of a full restaurant. They do have a snack bar/bistro, but it was limited. Otherwise everything was perfect. Definitely will return when back in the area.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 June 2016 via mobile

I stayed here 3 days during a recent business trip. This hotel has many good things going for it and was nearly perfect. My room was updated, very clean and the bed was super comfortable. I slept like a rock. The housekeeping service was excellent. There is a coffee maker in the room which is really nice because I get up very early. Good coffee too.

The fitness room was nothing special, but met my needs. The courtyard was a nice place to hang out. Nice landscaping and modern outdoor furniture. There is a bistro that serves a very good breakfast and Starbucks coffee. Good service and atmosphere. They actually serve healthy food. I was able to get oatmeal, fruit and coffee for around $11 and it was good and filling. I did have dinner one evening, which was good, but my glass of wine was $15. Wine prices are not inline with the other local restaurants.

The location was very close to my business trip location as well as the huge KOP mall and Valley Forge NP. And I was able to just hop on the Interstate back to the airport. Except for sitting in the hideous traffic.

Here is the nearly perfect part of the review. The toilet in my room did not want to flush. Someone front the front desk came to my room and I was told that the handle needed to be held down for a while until the bowl emptied. I have a background in facilities management and this toilet needed a maintenance guy to fix it. This was not a huge issue, since I was not in the room much and was also able to use the lobby restroom. But it should have been correctly repaired. Otherwise I would have given a rating of 5 stars.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 June 2016

This is a conveniently located hotel that's perfect for business. It's a little older; rooms are not stellar but seem to be clean and well maintained. Breakfast in the morning was sufficient. Wifi in rooms seemed to work well. Definitely quiet.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 June 2016

I came to the VF CY to attend a family event in Pottstown. Couldn't be more pleased with our choice of the VF CY.

--We were able to check in early without problems.
--Hotel is just a few minutes from the Valley Forge National Park.
--Hotel was busy but quiet!
--Beds were very comfortable. There was a soft and hard pillow for each guest. Bliss.
--Shower was great with a big shower head and a freely running drain (harder to find than you'd expect).

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 May 2016 via mobile

This hotel is a smaller quiet affair but very well appointed. I stayed for one night. The room is clean and up to date in terms of decor. Staff was friendly and helpful. My room was off the courtyard that was well landscaped and quiet. There is a bar and mini restaurant in the lobby that had great food and a surprisingly large wine selection. Highly recommend for a great find just a few minutes from King of Prussia mall.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo