See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 August 2016 via mobile

Had family business in the area. Stayed at Gravity and ate at the restaurant. Great burger, and all the food. Rooms were clean, all was great!! Great location, nice bar, good prices. Will be back! Been going to NE Pennsylvania for many years and love it!!!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 December 2015

Very clean, comfortable rooms. Motel right on property and walking distance to it's restaurant, Bar and party house. Excellent breakfast buffet with full breakfast, lunch & dinner menus. Have stayed here a few times before this year.

Stayed: December 2015
Reviewed 17 August 2015 via mobile

Cozy, clean room. Very friendly host. Family owned hotel and bar with great food and a short walk back to your room is a nice touch. Stayed for two weeks and the room was serviced every day. Very nice coming back to after a long day of work. Will defiantly return.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
cliff32, General Manager at The Gravity Inn Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2015

Thanks for the great review!

Reviewed 27 June 2015

This place is clean, no frills, economical and self contained in that it has a restaurant literally within walking distance on the rooms. The food at their restaurant is excellent and priced right. The restaurant staff is accommodating and professional.

It's not the Hilton. They don't pretend to be. What they are is a small town motel, with a small town restaurant nearby that apparently shares common ownership.

As previous reviews have stated, there are not a lot of choices in this area. If your looking for a posh hotel with a pool, workout facility, conference room and high price tags, move your search area 20+ miles south and pay 50-75% more. The Gravity Motel worked out fine for my son and I on our recent visit and we will return again.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank John M
cliff32, Front Office Manager at The Gravity Inn Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2015

Thank you for the great review!

Reviewed 16 April 2015 via mobile

Visited the Gravity Inn on March 28 2015. Quick and easy check in, clean room. I realized after I got back home, that I left behind my sons Iphone. It was only used to play nursery rhymes. I was so so upset and I didn't think I would ever get it back. Until a few days ago I received a phone call from the manager Cliff Krajkovich, informing me that they had my phone, 3 weeks later. I informed Cliff that I was in able to pick up the phone because I lived 2 hours away. He was so generous and sent the phone to me!
Great customer service!! Thank you!!

Stayed: March 2015, travelled with friends

Thank you for the great review!