“Family get-together”

Ciro's Ristorante Italiano
Ranked #1 of 6 Restaurants in Watsontown
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 22 December 2016

We had a quick meal of pizza & bruschetta. Both were delicious. Excellent, fast service. Took some extra back home and it served very well later.

Reviewed 10 December 2016

The staff at this restaurant are very friendly and accoommodating. I try to visit this place any chance I get when visiting relatives. The food is out of this world and you will not leave hungry that is for sure. In fact, you may end up taking leftovers with you as you will get more than enough food and for a great value as well. Something on the menu for everyone. One of my favorite things to get here are the cheesesteaks. They are HUGE and very good.

Reviewed 21 November 2016

Ciro's was the only restaurant we found open for lunch on a weekday in Watsontown.
It is a relatively large restaurant with an extensive selection of Italian specialties.
The pizzas were good - and large.
The service was friendly.

Reviewed 28 September 2016 via mobile

Stopped for dinner after the visit to the local business. My colleague was very pleased with gluten free paste with mushroom sauce. I also enjoyed the grilled salmon dish. The California Merlot was good. To wrap up, the Tartufo Italian ice cream was delicious. Will visit again when I get a chance.

Reviewed 27 July 2016

Delightful atmosphere; this became our go-to place when visiting our daughter and family!
Everything is fresh... spring greens salad with house dressing; pasta with spinach is the only entree I will order... It is too good to pass up! Gluten-free pasta is also offered.
Elegant dining with a laid-back feel was always so welcome. The staff is professional, pleasant and welcoming.