All reviewshardwood floorsroom was cleannice sinkreception staff were friendlydirty towelspaid lesstrash canswould stay againfirst floornice stayhotel roomupon checkroad tripteresalodgingtruckhallway
Reviewed 7 July 2018

Two years ago, we came through here and stayed at the Ramada. I mostly remembered their pet fee being pretty expensive, so we decided to try the Red Roof Inn this time. It was the right choice!

Even with the pet fee, the price was about the same as most Super 8s with a pet fee. And the room was much, much nicer. Very modern and up to date. Staff was also excellent. Great place to stay.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
i0048, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Washington, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments on Trip Advisor for the Washington Red Roof Inn. We strive to provide each and every guest with a clean room, great service, and at a good rate. We truly appreciate your positive feedback to help us to continue to improve and provide our guest with the best lodging needs that we can. Thank you again and we hope to see you future travels.

Reviewed 5 July 2018

The people were very friendly and helpful, especially Teresa at the Front Desk.

Friendly and efficient Housekeeping Staff.

Close to I-70 and Gas, Meals, Other.

Well laid-out, lots of parking, large installation.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking time to give us such a nice compliment. We are glad you enjoyed our newly renovated rooms and we do feel they are a great value. I was also very pleased that my GSR made you feel so welcome and accommodating. It is our goal to exceed your expectations. We look forward to seeing you again soon and thank you for choosing Red Roof Inns!

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

While passing through I needed a place to spend the night with parking for a pickup and trailer. I found this hotel by accident but was happy I did. Good price, parking for truck and trailer and a nice room. My only complaint is no sort of breakfast, just coffee. Overall not a bad experience and would stay again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
i0048, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Washington, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Thank you so much for staying at our Washington Red Roof Inn. We take our guests’ comments very seriously and share them with the staff. When guests like yourself take the time out of their busy schedules to give us such a positive response it helps to motivate the staff and shows that all their hard work does not go unnoticed. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip thru Washington, PA.

Reviewed 30 May 2018

I have stayed here before and enjoyed it very much. The room have a nice modern look and are well maintained. You can tell housekeeping staff takes pride in their rooms. Darlene and Kathy who checked me in and out make you feel welcome! I will be back.

Room Tip: Large King Rooms are a little bigger and have more perks.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for taking time to give us such a nice compliment. We are glad you enjoyed our newly renovated rooms and we do feel they are a great value. I was also very pleased that my GSR's Kathy and Darlene made you feel welcome. It is our goal to exceed your expectations. We look forward to seeing you again soon and thank you for choosing Red Roof Inns!

Reviewed 15 April 2018

I got this hotel room so I did not have to drive after my show to see the male strippers and go to bar, my drive home an hour, I got King size bed room was nice but bed was not too comfortable but served its purpose for the few hours I was there, might spend more to get nicer hotel, was in back of hotel and was a little worried about safety especially coming back at 1 am but everything was fine, lights on after dark

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
i0048, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Washington, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2018

I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at our Red Roof Inn. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotels. I do apologize for the issue with the bed. We do replace our beds regularly to ensure they are comfortable for all of our guests. We do keep our motel parking lot well lit for the safety of our guests. Thanks again for staying with us and we hope to see you again soon.