All reviewshardwood floorsroom was cleannice sinkreception staff were friendlydirty towelspaid lesstrash canswould stay againfirst floornice stayhotel roomupon checkroad tripteresalodgingtruckhallway
Reviewed 15 April 2018

I got this hotel room so I did not have to drive after my show to see the male strippers and go to bar, my drive home an hour, I got King size bed room was nice but bed was not too comfortable but served its purpose for the few hours I was there, might spend more to get nicer hotel, was in back of hotel and was a little worried about safety especially coming back at 1 am but everything was fine, lights on after dark

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
i0048, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Washington, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2018

I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at our Red Roof Inn. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotels. I do apologize for the issue with the bed. We do replace our beds regularly to ensure they are comfortable for all of our guests. We do keep our motel parking lot well lit for the safety of our guests. Thanks again for staying with us and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Nice hotel just off I-70 in Washington, PA.
Mostly clean except for the brown gunk on the shower wall beneath the grab bar.
No hair dryer. No iron or ironing board in my non-smoking king size bed room.
HVAC worked fine. Fridge was nice and cold. Room had a microwave.
Nice front desk staff.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at our Washington, PA Red Roof Inn. I do apologize for the issues you had during your stay. We do keep hair dryers, irons and ironing boards at our front desk for our guests. I apologize for any inconvenience that may have caused you. I am glad to hear that my staff was nice. Thanks again for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

This is a Red Roof Inn and, thus, very basic accommodation. Nevertheless, the hotel is clean and our room was newly renovated. The check-in procedure was quick and easy. The reception staff were friendly and accommodating. There is no breakfast. However, the price is right at $52. The hotel is close to number of restaurants. The down side for a light sleeper like me is the traffic noise all night. The interstate is quite close by and I could hear the trucks all night. If you don't mind the noise, this is a great place to stay.

Room Tip: If you are a light sleeper beware
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel. At Red Roof Inn we believe in providing an exceptional experience for all of our guests at a rate that affords excellent value. We constantly strive to represent our property in a manner that exceeds our guest’s expectations.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

We just checked into the Washington PA Red Roof Inn and are heartily sorry we did. It’s not clean, there was a mostly empty bottle of Sprite sitting on the window sill, no toilet paper in the bathroom, no plastic or paper cups.....and our greeting at the front desk? “Hep you?”. No welcome to Red Roof, no conversation of any kind.
If I had not booked this and paid on line I would have walked out and been better for it I’m sure. Now I am concerned about bedbugs.
My advice to anyone looking for a night’s stay off the road is this: keep going past this dump.

Room Tip: There aren’t any, and all have road noise.
Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

I'm writing to Thank You for taking the time to bring this matter to our attention. I am sorry for the problems you experienced at our property. This is by no means acceptable to us and I apologize for the issues you had. This situation has been addressed with my staff and please realize that this while not acceptable it is an isolated incident.

Reviewed 20 February 2018

The room was nice enough. W were just there to crash really. However, they have no hairdryer. You have to book a superior King room to get one. It is considered an exceptional amenity.. I never heard of such a ridiculous thing. Maybe they should have saved money on the oversized bathroom sink that leaves no counter space and bought a hairdryer instead.

Room Tip: More expensive rooms have hairdryers
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lisa H

Thank you for your taking time to make a response on Trip Advisor. We really appreciate your business! I also want to thank you for your feedback and comments regarding your past stay. I apologize for their not being a hair dryer in your room. I do understand your frustration and we are working to make that happen in all of our rooms. Thank you again for choosing Red Roof Inn.