All reviews hardwood floors room was clean nice sink reception staff were friendly rainy night dirty towels paid less parking lot was full trash cans would stay again first floor nice stay off the highway hotel room upon check teresa pharmacy
Reviewed 29 March 2018

We just checked into the Washington PA Red Roof Inn and are heartily sorry we did. It’s not clean, there was a mostly empty bottle of Sprite sitting on the window sill, no toilet paper in the bathroom, no plastic or paper cups.....and our greeting at the front desk? “Hep you?”. No welcome to Red Roof, no conversation of any kind.
If I had not booked this and paid on line I would have walked out and been better for it I’m sure. Now I am concerned about bedbugs.
My advice to anyone looking for a night’s stay off the road is this: keep going past this dump.

Room Tip: There aren’t any, and all have road noise.
Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
i0048, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Washington, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2018

I'm writing to Thank You for taking the time to bring this matter to our attention. I am sorry for the problems you experienced at our property. This is by no means acceptable to us and I apologize for the issues you had. This situation has been addressed with my staff and please realize that this while not acceptable it is an isolated incident.

Reviewed 20 February 2018

The room was nice enough. W were just there to crash really. However, they have no hairdryer. You have to book a superior King room to get one. It is considered an exceptional amenity.. I never heard of such a ridiculous thing. Maybe they should have saved money on the oversized bathroom sink that leaves no counter space and bought a hairdryer instead.

Room Tip: More expensive rooms have hairdryers
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lisa H

Thank you for your taking time to make a response on Trip Advisor. We really appreciate your business! I also want to thank you for your feedback and comments regarding your past stay. I apologize for their not being a hair dryer in your room. I do understand your frustration and we are working to make that happen in all of our rooms. Thank you again for choosing Red Roof Inn.

Reviewed 26 January 2018

We made reservations for two rooms for one night. We checked into two rooms on January 13, 2018 int he evening. We went to the first room and there was a very strong cigarette smell. We went back to the front desk and asked to be moved to another room. The second room was fine. Upon checkout the next morning, we only received a bill for one room. They comped the first room on their own without our asking. The front desk lady that checked us in went over and beyond regular customer service! The rooms were clean and beds were comfortable.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel. At Red Roof Inn we believe in providing an exceptional experience for all of our guests at a rate that affords excellent value. I was very glad to hear that my Front Desk GSR took care of you in a positive fashion. We constantly strive to represent our property in a manner that exceeds our guest’s expectations. Thank you for such a positive response and we look forward to your next visit with us,

Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

From the front desk , team member Teresa was very knowledgeable and knew what she was doing at all times very professional. Also all housekeepers and maintenance people where the most outstanding group of individuals I have seen in a long time. I would highly recommend this property to everybody. When we needed something or asking a simple question got the answer from Teresa and front desk personal. When we needed towels or pillows nobody question it, they got what we needed right away. Will always try to book and reserve hotel stays at Red Roofs.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family

Thank you so much for staying at our Red Roof Inn and taking the time to write the review of your experience. We take our guests’ comments very seriously and share them with the staff. When guests like yourself take the time out of their busy schedules to give us such a positive response it helps to motivate the staff and shows that all their hard work does not go unnoticed. Once again, thank you for being our guest and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

My wife, dog and I stayed here at the end of December. We had been here before and it did not disappoint us this time either. The room was clean, updated and the bed was comfortable. The king room had a microwave and fridge, which is beneficial when you travel. No issues and it was quiet. Would recommend if you travel with your dog and want a clean and inexpensive stay.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking time to give us such a nice compliment. We are glad you enjoyed our renovated rooms and we do feel they are a great value. It is our goal to exceed your expectations. We look forward to seeing you again soon and thank you for choosing Red Roof Inns!