US$134
US$143
US$143
US$78
US$75
All reviewshardwood floorsroom was cleanfront desknice sinkreception staff were friendlypaid lessfridge and microwavelong drivewould stay againwater pressurefirst floornice stayhotel roomroad tripteresaredicardgas
Reviewed 12 September 2017

I have always had a good stay at this Red Roof Inn. Actually it's the best hotel in the area. Clean and always friendly. Kathy was extremely helpful. I have never had a bad deal at this hotel. Kathy helped me get signed up for Redi Rewards to start saving rewards.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
i0048, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Washington, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2017

Thank you so much for staying at our Red Roof Inn in Washington, PA and taking the time to write the review of your experience. We take our guests’ comments very seriously and share them with the staff. When guests like yourself take the time out of their busy schedules to give us such a positive response it helps to motivate the staff and shows that all their hard work does not go unnoticed. Thank you for being our guest and we look forward to seeing you again

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Nice location, friendly staff. Room was clean and comfortable. Bed was comfortable. Close to restaurants. Wish all rooms would have coffee pots not just some of them. Overall great experience, I would recommend this hotel in the future.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you so very much for taking time from your schedule to post such a positive review. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. It has been our goal to exceed our guest’s expectations and by reading your comments, we were successful. Your comments are very much appreciated. Thanks again for your comments and we look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

My son goes to Washington and Jefferson college and we stayed here the night before move in to save time and stress in the morning. It was in a good location that made it easy to get to the school so it was very convenient. The room was nicely decorated, comfortable and clean. We were upstairs and there were internal hallways, but no secured door, so anyone off the streets could have wandered in. There was good coffee in the lobby which we took advantage of in the morning, but no breakfast. The staff was friendly and easy to deal with. My son was impressed and pleased with the experience. But I just got back from a road trip where we paid $15-25 less per room and got breakfast in the deal so I thought it a bit expensive for what we got. All in all, it was a nice stay though.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for taking time to give us such a nice compliment. We are glad you enjoyed our newly renovated rooms and we do feel they are a great value. I was also very pleased that our staff made you feel welcome and accommodating. It is our goal to exceed your expectations. We look forward to seeing you again soon and thank you for choosing Red Roof Inns!

Reviewed 1 September 2017

I stayed there a week ago and my body is still recovering from the many bed bug bites! Do not stay in this hotel. We had planned to stay over on our way back but have booked another hotel. I would not recommend to stay here unless you want to risk your health. Bathrooms were not very clean and room smelled really bad

Room Tip: Do not stay in room 104!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends

Thank You for taking the time to bring this matter to our attention. Comments like yours are not always nice to hear, however it helps us focus on the areas that need improving. We certainly will address this situation. We have a regular maintenance program in place to prevent these situations from occurring. Please know that this in not the norm for our hotel. We strive to provide a clean, comfortable and safe environment for all our guests. Again my sincere apologies, and I hope your will give us the chance to show this experience was an exception and not our standard. .

Reviewed 15 August 2017

I had a long drive to Ohio and I knew that I needed to rest so I booked a place at this Red Roof Inn. I was tired as hell. However, this hotel is in a relatively safe area and has ample parking. Bathrooms were clean and had enough water pressure. The area also had enough food chains to grab a quick bite. If I need to break a journey, I will stop by here again.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business

We were happy to read your positive comments about property. We take pride in the quality of our hotel and in delivering the highest level of service. We look forward to welcoming you again.