All reviews parlay lounge parking garage covered walkway meadows racetrack great place to stay room key very nice hotel free breakfast stay there again fire pit very nice stay king room staff was very friendly shuttle service bed was comfortable tanger outlets waffles
Reviewed 16 November 2017

Just came to get away for the day/ evening . Went and enjoyed time at the casino. Had a lot of fun and relaxation. I just wish there was a place to grab a quick drink on the floor I was on next time I will bring some thank you!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Mark K, General Manager at Hyatt Place Pittsburgh South/Meadows Racetrack & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2017

Thank you for your excellent review! We hope that you return very soon!

Reviewed 15 November 2017

Poor service room not clean by 5:30 upon arrival. Frozen water bottles left in our room and deodorant on the bathroom shelving . Poor attitude of some of the day staff but evening staff tried hard to pick up the pieces .
Had to be told to restock coffee and cream and showed attitude . Bar tender was fabulous and food was awesome

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Mark K, General Manager at Hyatt Place Pittsburgh South/Meadows Racetrack & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

Thank you for your review. I apologize that your experience was not an excellent one. Please contact me directly at 724-470-9201.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

Nice hotel. Great amenities. Very helpful and pleasant staff throughout the hotel and casino. Hotel connected to casino with a walkway. Warning it is about a 3 block walk via the skyway from the hotel to the casino. Seemed very safe. Also note that the skyway is "covered" but not heated, so if it is winter you will need your coat. If you are lucky in the casino there is a really nice outlet mall just across the street that you can go blow your winnings. Makes for a really nice weekend getaway. Wish they offered more entertainment though.

Room tip: i always request to be near the elevator when i travel with my mother so she doesn't have to walk far.
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Mark K, General Manager at Hyatt Place Pittsburgh South/Meadows Racetrack & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2017

Thank you for your excellent review! Great News - the bridge heaters are now on for your comfort!! In addition, we offer complimentary shuttle service in our Mercedes shuttle van daily. Please come back soon!

Reviewed 7 November 2017

Brought in my Hyatt App as well as the print out showing my price. Then was charged nearly $150 more. They only met me in middle telling me it was a glitch and my fault for not following up. Couldn't cancel after driving 3 hours there once I learned I was being charged more.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Mark K, General Manager at Hyatt Place Pittsburgh South/Meadows Racetrack & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2017

Rudy S.,

I apologize that you had difficulty with pricing and billing. Please contact me directly at 724-470-9201 and I will help you.

Reviewed 6 November 2017

Hyatt is conveniently connected to The Meadows. Hotel overall appearance is a 10. Free breakfast offered every morning with a different choice each day. The food was very tasty. Room was extremely clean including bathroom. Dogs are allowed and the staff was ready with treats each day. We will be back again. This was our second stay.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Deborah S.,
Thanks for the excellent review! We love being a "pet friendly" hotel and welcome your entire family back next time you stay!