All reviews front desk meadows casino tanger outlets race track excellent stay comfortable beds king suite no exception definitely stay here again great place to stay fresh fruit staff was very friendly breakfast area shuttle service free breakfast indoor pool waffles
Reviewed 7 November 2017

I have been staying for almost 10 years and never have had a bad experience. My wife and I even come here for weekenders as well. Since we are next door to the Tanger Outlets and The Meadowlands Casinos, it makes for a great mini vacation.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 October 2017

We had a very positive experience & the staff was very friendly & helpful. Close to the Casino and other attractions. One of the best hotels I have been to lately! No surprises! I highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 October 2017

We stopped here for one night while on a group trip. Front desk had everything ready for our group when we arrived. Kerry in maintenance made sure our luggage was delivered to the rooms quickly and also picked-up the next morning. The breakfast staff was also great and really interacted with our group asking questions on where we where going and doing. Hotel is located right down the road from the casino but no sidewalks to/from the casino.

Stayed: October 2017
Reviewed 20 October 2017

Great place to stay clean rooms, friendly staff, great pool with easy walk in hot tub. Someone with bad knees could get in and out easily. They outclass the Hyatt. I have stayed both places and go back to the Hampton.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 October 2017

The room was standard Hampton Inn decor, except for the shower stall. It was a stall with glass doors, and the doors appeared to be dirty. The bottom of the shower stall was old and stained. Corners of the stall were also either stained or dirty. Rest of the room was ok, but I had to wonder about the cleanliness, in general. The entrance to the hotel was a little hard to find.

Please note, the room was on the 3rd floor of the hotel, and the Doubletree was next door.

Room Tip: Get a high floor away from elevator, exits, and ice machines. Get a room with a tub/shower combo.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Zach V, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Pittsburgh-Meadow Lands, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2017

Karen M

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review of your most recent stay with us, we truly value all of our guests feedback. I am truly sorry about the cleanliness of the bathroom, this is something I can assure you has been address and corrected. I know the next time you stay with us this will not be an issue. We are glad to hear the rest of your stay met your expectations! Thank you again for your time and very valuable feedback.

Hospitably,