US$175
US$131
US$124
US$141
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 July 2017

This was my second hotel stay for the night prior to my visit to Kennywood. Although the park is 45 minutes away, this motel is in a safer and quieter location than Pittsburgh and Jefferson Hills (even though that stay was excellent in 2016). The motel has smooth access to I-70 and I-79. The room is rather standard, although it came with a microwave. Sadly, the room had a loose spigot for the shower head. The price is excellent, yet the value that you get is slightly substandard when things are loose in the room. I would stay here again if the motel fixed the issue.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Valedc03ls
Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

Very dirty floors. Dirty table tops. Scratchy sheets. Very dirty shower with lots of hairs. Sink had crud in it. It did look better tho with the remodel. This cleaning staff in this place is terrible. I felt gross. I actually cleaned the bathroom with soap and a rag before I let my daughter use it. However they take dogs so we had to stay here.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank MokshaMoksha
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Washington, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2017

Dear MokshaMoksha, Thank you for your feedback. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure during your recent stay. Please know the conditions you describe are an exception to our guest commitment and as such, we apologize for the inconveniences you describe. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience.

Reviewed 29 September 2016 via mobile

Never spent much time in room but when we was there it was comfortable much more than I expected from a motel 6 it was clean and had hardwood floors I would stay again there are a lot of places very nearby to shop and eat at its right off the interstate so easy on easy off and priced right for just a place to crash at night before your on your way

Stayed: February 2016
1  Thank Rena W

Dear Rena, We appreciate you recognizing our excellent service, and we are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. If you haven't already done so, please call our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to share your experience. We hope to see you again soon. Safe Travels.

Reviewed 12 September 2016

when we got there (I had a reservation) we were told we did not have a room, they were overbooked, so too bad. When I started to complain (and leave) she suddenly said they DID have a room but it would be two queens instead of a king. I said that would be fine. The tub had a used nasty bar of soap in it, with hair throughout the tub. When I pulled back my top cover on my bed, there was dirt in my bed. yes, dirt. The floor was all sticky and nasty; I kept my shoes on. also, no soap or shampoo or anything, which was the least of my problems at this point. worst experience I ever had at a hotel/motel. We also shared our room with a huge spider on the wall. woman at front desk was rude. so disgusting.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 July 2016

We stayed here after our horrendous experience at The Roadway Inn of Wall Township, NJ so I suppose we were just happy to have a room that had curtains that didn't look like they were picked out of a dumpster,ceiling tiles without water stains, staff who spoke English and didn't have a door that someone had put their fist through.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple