Open today: 00:00 - 23:59
Review Highlights
A nice casino

We were here last Sat night, first time in a good while. The place is bigger than I remember it... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Tony H
Aliquippa, Pennsylvania
Tight

Machines don't pay out like they use to. We were told that they have a different owner and since... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Brenda W
Cleveland

All reviews food court slot machines race track table games penny slots players card non smoking section prime rib self serve bistecca valet parking meadows racetrack and casino carvery gambling races dealers steakhouse
Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

Second visit here (1st visit March 2017) and I must say our first visit was better overall. This visit we were offered beverage service while playing the slots while last time we were not even offered once. The two cocktail waitresses were great despite being very busy. Our “luck” playing the slots was terrible, last visit was better in that respect. Vibe was neat, nothing has changed in a year and that’s fine. Relaxing atmosphere and good service. I got skipped in line at the cashiers desk and given a dirty look by some middle aged man. Real classy. The last part of the casino we went to was The Carvery for dinner or so we thought. As it turns out you can’t order off of a menu anymore, buffet only. No thanks. We left and ate at a place a few miles away. I know we could have ate at Bistecca, but we both had jeans on, did not want to dress up since I do everyday for work. I don’t think it’s worth the drive as The Rivers is the same distance from home.

Date of experience: September 2018
1  Thank MandT1768
PNKinc, Guest Relations Manager at The Meadows Racetrack and Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2018

We'd like to learn more about your experience. If you don't mind, please use the following link to send us your best direct contact information so we can reach out to you to learn the specifics of your visit with us: https://www.meadowsgaming.com/contact-us/.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

Saw the promotion online for a getaway package which included champagne, room, dinner at Italian steakhouse, breakfast and casino credits offeted at the Hyatt attached to the Meadows casino. Everything was fabulous. Room, dinner, casino, breakfast. The all-inclusive price was well worth the price and then more. It's nice sitting down to breakfast and eating off of plates, silverware & coffee mugs. The room was spacious and very clean. I have no negatives to add. A plus was the Outlet mall across the street.

Date of experience: April 2018
PNKinc, Guest Relations Manager at The Meadows Racetrack and Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

Elizabeth, we are very pleased to hear your stay and play experience was so wonderful. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a five-star review, we hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

The casino is clean, the racing is great, Bistecca is a wonderful restaurant, and the place provides a great experience.

1  Thank jphuber

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a five-star review. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

Came to Courtyard Marriott Pittsburgh Washington/Meadow Lands with 2 of my best friends and left with a 3rd...Jessie!!! She was friendly and amazing and I will SO be back!!!

Date of experience: August 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this awesome five-star review! We are happy to hear you and your friends had a great time and look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 20 August 2018

The Meadows is a very well laid out, attractive casino. We ate at the buffet; the food was good, but the buffet was very small. They have two for one coupons if you stay at the beautiful Holiday Inn down from the casino. Lots of machines (and .25 machines that I love).

I did save money to spend at Rocky Gap on the way home from our 5 casino tour. Good thing I did because I won at Rocky Gap

Date of experience: August 2018
PNKinc, Guest Relations Manager at The Meadows Racetrack and Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a five-star review and congratulations on your big win!