Open today: 00:00 - 23:59
Review Highlights
A nice casino

We were here last Sat night, first time in a good while. The place is bigger than I remember it... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Tony H
Aliquippa, Pennsylvania
Wish it was smokeless

Though I don't gamble, I do visit this place with my sister. I greatly enjoyed the horse races and... read more

Reviewed 7 November 2018
MaryLizP2
via mobile

All reviews food court slot machines race track table games penny slots players card non smoking section prime rib self serve bistecca valet parking meadows racetrack and casino carvery gambling races dealers steakhouse
Reviewed 27 August 2018

The casino is clean, the racing is great, Bistecca is a wonderful restaurant, and the place provides a great experience.

1  Thank jphuber
PNKinc, Guest Relations Manager at The Meadows Racetrack and Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a five-star review. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

Came to Courtyard Marriott Pittsburgh Washington/Meadow Lands with 2 of my best friends and left with a 3rd...Jessie!!! She was friendly and amazing and I will SO be back!!!

Date of experience: August 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this awesome five-star review! We are happy to hear you and your friends had a great time and look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 20 August 2018

The Meadows is a very well laid out, attractive casino. We ate at the buffet; the food was good, but the buffet was very small. They have two for one coupons if you stay at the beautiful Holiday Inn down from the casino. Lots of machines (and .25 machines that I love).

I did save money to spend at Rocky Gap on the way home from our 5 casino tour. Good thing I did because I won at Rocky Gap

Date of experience: August 2018
PNKinc, Guest Relations Manager at The Meadows Racetrack and Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a five-star review and congratulations on your big win!

Reviewed 20 August 2018

Had gotten off at this exit a few times over the past several years but never stopped in at the casino until this trip (8/17/18). Nice casino with friendly staff. Restaurant on site but didn’t utilize. They have a complimentary refreshment area offering sodas, tea and coffee for patrons which I thought was great.

1  Thank SKC239

We are happy to hear you had the chance to pay us a visit. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a five-star review, we hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

Love sitting trackside, enjoy the crowd and the thunder of the horses racing by. Like watching the horses warm up on the track between racing. Enjoy light snacks and then head up to Bistecca Cigar Bar for an AMAZING 22 oz Cowboy Ribeye steak dinner, Nothing like it.

Date of experience: July 2018

We are happy to hear how much you enjoy visiting our track and Bistecca. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a five-star review, we hope to see you again soon.