US$152
US$116
US$123
US$101
Priceline
All reviewskrispy kremetub toilet roombusy roadbreakfast ladiestwo queen bedsbedroom areafree breakfast in the morningpull out couchnice pool and hot tubdesk staffsmall refrigeratornice hoteloatmealwould stay againnext morningonly stayed one nightthird floor
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

This was our 3rd stay here and my boyfriend and I have been happy with each stay. The rooms are clean, staff is always friendly, and we like the fact they lock the doors after 11...felt safer. Love the complimentary Chupa Chups too!! Definitely recommend this hotel!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Matt G, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Pittsburgh Washington, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2017

Jessica S,
Thank you very much for the wonderful review. I will share your comments with my team at our next staff meeting. Thanks you again for the feedback.

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

My husband booked a room for 2 nights on Priceline for a great price for a 3 star place. We were given a handicapped accessible room on the 1st floor even though we are not in need to the services the room offered. Room was not very clean at all. Floors and walls had not been cleaned very well. The shower was handicapped accessible but the shower head/handle was broken making showering only possible if holding the shower head. The bed was a standard mattress with standard sheets. Not super comfortable but doable. We didn’t partake in the breakfast, but it looked appetizing. Nice selection. Would give this hotel a 2 1/2. It could easily be a 3- 3 1/2 if properly cleaned and maintained.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Matt G, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Pittsburgh Washington, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2017

UhVoAo,
Thank you very much for your feedback. I will share your comments with my Housekeeping team, so that we can address the issues that you mentioned in your review. Thank you again for you feedback.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

All of the staff were very pleasant and helpful. The room was set up nicely with a small kitchen area with refrigerator, sink & microwave; a work area with a desk, a couch, and the bedroom and bathroom. The room was fairly clean, but the rug could have been vacuumed again and had quite a few stains. Great water pressure in the shower. The road noise was annoying, so we kept the fan on all night which drowned it out. Breakfast was adequate. Marriott: please update this hotel because it's a very convenient place to stay when visiting the area.

Stayed: October 2017
1  Thank FrequentTraveler2010
Matt G, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Pittsburgh Washington, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

FrequentTraveler2010,
Thank you very much for your feedback. I appriecate you taking the time to complete a review of the hotel. I will share your comments with my Housekeeping team so that they can better address the issues that you experienced. Thank you again.

Matt Giehll

Reviewed 15 October 2017

There were lots of dirty, smoking guys standing around outside the hotel when I arrived. It seems to be a hotel used by traveling construction workers. This is fine, but I was just looking for a standard, convenient chain hotel on my trip. I found this sub-par.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Matt G, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Pittsburgh Washington, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Terryhill2017,
Thank you very much for your feedback. I am sorry that you found the property sub-par to your liking. We do appreciate your business and will attempt to continue to improve the hotel, so that your next visit will be more inline with your expectations. Thank you again for your comments.

Reviewed 18 September 2017

Nice hotel just off I70 at exit 20. Clean room with a good bed and free breakfast. Shopping center across street with food choices and Wally World. Got good rate from Priceline. Quiet area. Room was basically a two room suite.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Matt G, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Pittsburgh Washington, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2017

Mark M,
Thank you very much for the wonderful review. We appreciate you feedback. I will share your comments with my staff tomorrow during or staff meeting. Thank you again.