All reviews king suite walk in shower sitting area outlet mall nice lobby hot tub watch tv living room meadows casino breakfast was included rooms are spacious other hotels in the area pull out couch wonderful stay housekeeping staff front desk person would stay here again
Reviewed 27 October 2018

One of the best hotels that I’ve EVER stayed at!! Not fancy but still spectacular!! All of the employees made us feel special!! The young lady who checked us in, Bethany, was fantastic!!! She went above and beyond to accommodate our every need, I just can’t say enough about her!! Our accommodations were incredible and could NOT have had a better visit!!

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Samantha B, Front Office Manager at Cambria Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write us a positive review! I am so happy to hear that you had such an excellent stay with us and found our staff to be so helpful. Bethany has been with us for some time and she really does do a fantastic job. I will be sure to pass along your compliments! I hope we get a chance to provide you with another exceptional visit soon!

Safe Travels!
Samantha Brown
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 19 October 2018

This is one of several more upscale hotels nestled in the hills near The Meadows Casino. The desk staff noted our room preference and member status, and the $5 breakfast buffet option, which was a little better than free breakfast at other hotels in the Choice chain. The lobby/bar area had a nice modern, upscale look. Our room was small but well appointed, nicely decorated with sitting area separated from fridge/microwave area by a divider. The room was quiet with a HVAC unit that was not the common window unit. However the wi-fi was not reliable and the front desk was no help. We noticed several vehicles and a “Welcome drillers” sign apparently related to the “fracking” industry in the area.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

I loved everything about this hotel. The bed was extremely comfortable. The rooms have 2 tvs which is very nice as you can set on the love seat and watch TV. The rooms have mini fridges and microwaves. The free breakfast is awesome. They have an indoor pool and gym. I have stayed at nearly every hotel in town and this is number 1 for me. Very close to Meadows Casino and the price is pretty good.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Samantha B, Front Office Manager at Cambria Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

Thank you for your excellent feedback! I am so happy to hear you had a great stay with us and have made us your #1 choice in Washington! Please keep an eye out for the changes we'll be making to breakfast: per Cambria Hotels brand standards, we will soon be offering a breakfast buffet for just $4.95 as well as an a la carte menu which will be made to order! We will also be offering a new dinner menu soon! Make sure you get these updates by giving us a -LIKE- on Facebook!

Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

Second stay at this hotel and this location. We were able to check in around 1:30 so our stay started out positive. Clean room at a cheap price ($126) just like last time, no complaints there. Shuttle service was great just like last time as well. This hotel does not get five stars because of the unfortunate guests that it attracts. Last stay it was people arguing loudly at 12:30 AM. This time it was a belligerently drunk guy from a wedding party that was staying at the hotel. Very classy stumbling through the lobby/bar running into people minding their own business. The staff though that night: manager on duty, bartender, and the women at front desk handled that situation appropriately and for that I applaud them. We left early the next morning and skipped the continental breakfast so I cannot comment on that.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. I am very happy to hear you had a good stay aside from your encounter with some rowdy guests. Unfortunately, we have little control over how much our guests choose to celebrate, especially at wedding receptions that take place away from our property. As you mentioned, we do our best to quell those kinds of situations if and when they arise.

I hope that during your next stay you choose to stick around a little longer in the morning and take part in our new breakfast! Soon, we will be offering both a breakfast buffet for just $4.95 as well as an a la carte menu which will be made to order!

Reviewed 29 August 2018

What a lovely hotel. Lobby immaculate and tastefully decorated. It has a bar and a restaurant serving standard bar fare - burgers, sandwiches, salads. I look for this as I often travel alone and I'm pooped when I check in. I don't feel like driving around looking for restaurants to eat in alone. Had a great glass of wine and a delicious salad. My room was a King Suite - so reasonably priced and so comfortable! Very nice sitting area with a tv and separate bedroom with a super comfy king size bed and another tv. Bathroom spacious and incredible walk in shower. I also liked that the tv had several prime channels - many movie choices. Breakfast was typical, but can't complain. I would stay here again!

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Samantha B, Front Office Manager at Cambria Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2018

Thank you for your fantastic review! I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and that you had a great dinner in our restaurant. I am especially glad to know you had such a great experience with your room. We take great pride in our hotel and we love it when our guests notice!

Starting this Saturday, September 1st, we are happy to announce we will be offering a full breakfast buffet for just $4.95 as well as a made-to-order menu. Both options will be available daily from 6 to10am. We look forward to having you back to try out our new selection!