Cambria hotel & suites
US$157
Priceline
US$56
TripAdvisor
All reviewsking suiteoutlet mallhot tubnearby casinowaffle housenice lobbysitting areameadows casinothe sofa bedfree breakfastcoffee makerfront desk personindoor poolgreat place to staythe shuttle driverdefinitely stay here againstaff was friendly
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 October 2017

Everything is neat and clean. Nice breakfast with good food. The hotel bar serves good hamburgers. They are worth the price. Hotel staff was very friendly and went out their way to be of assistance to you.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

As we were checking in a gentleman in front of us was complaining his room smelled of sewer gas. We opened the door of our room to the same smell. I proceeded to the desk to inform them and they apologized and said unfortunately sometimes this occurs and someone would be up to pour something down the bathroom drains. No extra rooms as the hotel was booked full. We went to dinner and a concert, came back to the same smell. We shut the bathroom door and slept for 2 hours. At that point the smell had made my family feel ill. We left a message for the manager at the desk. It's been 2 full weeks with no reply. Total time spent at hotel just under 4 hours. First and last time at a Cambria hotel. I work for a close proximity company which will be informed to not use Cambria Hotels.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Chris B, General Manager at Cambria hotel & suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

I would like to apologize for the miscommunication. I never received a message for me to contact you. I was aware of the issue the night before when my AGM said he would be up but you were running out and your daughter was in the room alone and you wanted us to wait until you got back. I can understand that but you never came back to let us know it was ok to come up. Just like at home, when your p-trap in the sink or shower dry out sewer gas will enter the room. Once again I do apologize for the miscommunication and hope you do give us another chance to serve you.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Location to Meadows Casino & Racetrack & Tanger Outlet is perfect. Staff was extremely cordial, including cleaning & breakfast staff. Rooms were very spacious, comfortable & clean. The breakfast was also very good. I'd highly recommend this place for anyone visiting that area.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 September 2017

The staff is very friendly they helped us with everything we needed. the room was very comfortable,quite and lots of room. They have a very nice lounging area in the lobby. the hot breakfast was very good there is a lot of options.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 September 2017

Dropped into the Cambria for an overnight stay during our visit to the outlet mall. Clean rooms just a bit of a smell when we got there. Breakfast was a bit of a wait and more waiting. The staff could not keep up and most of the food was out. I had to stand at the kitchen door to get them to fill up the eggs and bacon. Plates were also something that they could not keep up with. We ended up leaving without eating a complete breakfast.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family