US$187
US$139
US$75
US$146
US$116
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

Due to a minor medical issue, I had to stay overnight in Washington. I needed a place to recuperate and rest after being poked and prodded by doctors at the local ER. I chose this hotel because it was reasonably priced and had a king sized bed.

The desk clerk (a young lady who was very friendly) advised me there were only smoking and one bed room available. This was fine. The room had a nice flat screen Visio television with a TON of DirectTV channels. The bed had multiple soft pillows and I slept well. The bathroom was clean and had a small window facing the next door gas station. The water stayed at the same temperature and had plenty of hot water. Checking out was a quick process. During my stay we did not hear any unusual noises or smell any unusual odors during my stay.

The one disadvantage of this hotel is that its usually close to sold out, as there were a lot of utility workers from out of town staying at the hotel, and there was barely any parking available. I was able to find parking however.

If you're looking for luxury sheets, bellhops, and expensive toiletries, this isn't the place you want. If you want a clean and comfortable room at a reasonable price, and don't mind a close to full parking lot, then yes, this is the place for you. Would I stay again? Yes.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
ABVIWashington, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2017

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay! We always appreciate any feedback, good or bad, for our hotel so that we may be able to provide better service for our guests. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay and hope that you will do so again in the future!. Thank you for choosing America's Best Value Inn!

Reviewed 27 June 2016 via mobile

Room was small but did the job. Room needed painted, the walls were dirty. Location was easy to get to. Free breakfast was small, Cereal and muffins was about all they had. The shower head in the tub was great! It had lots of pressure so i got all the soap out of my hair with ease.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Jennifer B
ABVIWashington, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2016

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback for our hotel. We are always happy to hear different ways that we can improve our hotel. I am glad you had a pleasant stay and we hope you will visit again in the future!

Reviewed 8 March 2016

Traveling on business. Check in was horrible. Not very polite at all. Nor very friendly. I specifically asked for a non smoking room. The put me into a smoking room with a ash tray on the table in the room. There was burn holes, dog hairs on the bed spread. I was very upset at this point. So I stripped the bed and laid with my own travel pillow I carry with me. I slept fully dressed in sweat pants and a hoodie. I woke in the morning to get a shower, to nothing but cold water coming out. I was not pleased at all. I will never stay there again.

Room Tip: Never go here.
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 October 2015 via mobile

Wasn't a terrible room it is exactly what you'd expect for the price. the paint on one wall was a little chipped up but other than that the bed was comfortable bath room was nice and all smelled clean. We had left our first day to go somewhere but first we stopped across the street to get drinks while my wife went in I sat and watched my room the did change the sheets

Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
ABVIWashington, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2015

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am glad you had a comfortable and pleasant stay. We have recently updated the lighting, windows, and security as well since your stay with us. It is because of the feedback our guests provide us with that we are able to improve our overall service. We were glad to accommodate you and we hope you think of us the next time you are in Washington Pennsylvania.

Reviewed 10 September 2015

I was traveling over Labor Day weekend and didn't have a reservation and since I had stayed at this chain before I decided to give it a try. The outside didn't look good and their were some strange looking people in the parking lot (but they had a room there). It was late and since I knew the major chains were booked for the next 150 miles we stayed. Our room had been renovated, there were new countertops, carpeting etc. There were building supplies and countertops in the parking lot so they are working on it. Our room was clean and the bed was comfortable. We had a non smoking room and there was no odor. The breakfast was muffins and coffee. Overall I would say, it is not the Ritz but you know that going in.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
ABVIWashington, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2015

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with some feedback for our hotel. We appreciate any sentiment regarding our hotel in order to provide any future guests with a better experience. Thank you for noticing our renovations-they are recent and it is nice to hear a guest's opinion on them. Hopefully you will consider us again as your lodging of choice the nest time you are in Washington Pennsylvania.