All reviews non smoking waffle house choice privileges member lemon water powdered eggs burger king would stay here again hot tub first floor rooms are clean indoor pool quick check the breakfast area free wifi staff was very friendly the room was nice meadows racetrack and casino
Reviewed 12 June 2017

Great place to land after a long drive with the top down! Because we are platinum members of the Choice club we got 2 bottles of cold water and 2 bags of chips upon our arrival. The room was very nice, the desk for the computer was not on top of the A/C, bed was very comfortable. Towels are plush and good size.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

I was in the area to visit The Meadows for the weekend. My stay got off to a great start with check in. Pradeep was so nice and very helpful. The GM Dan came out and chatted with me and gave me several coupons for The Meadows which I greatly appreciated. First class customer service. The rooms were very clean and the bed was super comfortable. We had everything we needed and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. We didn't eat breakfast or visit the pool as we gambled all weekend and was up very late so I cant comment on those things. However, I would highly recommend staying if you're in the area. You won't be disappointed.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 May 2017

Courteous staff and Good hotel to stay. The lady at the breakfast was very friendly.
Breakfast was nice. We enjoyed it. Pool was good. I would definitely recommend this hotel. check-in was quick. we got extra linens when we requested

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 April 2017

it was a beautiful room with a hot tub. this was a quaint little hotel with excellent service. the hot tub was clean as was the room. breakfast was good in the morning. It was an excellent place to stay. It was close to the casino

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ljkrbk816
Reviewed 29 March 2017

Stayed one night while passing through. Front desk staff was courteous and efficient. Rood was very clean and comfortable. Didn't have the breakfast but looked like there was plenty as I passed by. Would definitely stay again.

Stayed: March 2017