US$134
Doubletree.com
US$175
US$152
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$168/night.

US$123
US$118
US$132
US$78
US$75
All reviewsmexican restaurantroom was cleanparking lotcomplimentary breakfastrestaurants and shoppingplace to staynice hotelwafflespa areastaff was friendlyconvenient locationoff the highwaythe breakfast areaeasy accessfront desk staffwould definitely stay here againinns
Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

Very pleasant staff. Nicely kept and comfortable place to stay. One of the few hotels that had a gluten free cereal for breakfast. Shower was a little slippery but had grab bar. Decor in the rooms could use updating

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Michele W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Washington, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2017

Thank you for your kind and generous comments about our Hampton Inn Washington.. We always appreciate positive feedback and we look forward to seeing you on all your future visits.

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

The staff was very Friendly and checking in was smooth and easy. Hotel is Very clean and its location is near restaurants and shopping. Would definitely stay here again. The rooms are decent size and very nice restroom.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Michele W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Washington, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Reviewed 11 November 2017

Great staff can't compensate for extremely uncomfortable beds, cramped bathrooms. Convenient to central Washington, PA. I would not stay here again, however. There are superior hotels nearby that I would choose.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Michele W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Washington, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2017

Thank you for choosing our Hampton Inn for your accommodations. I am glad the staff made you feel welcomed. I am very sorry that you felt uncomfortable with bed and bathroom. We do have several rooms that have bigger bathrooms. Should you choose to allow us to accommodate you again, we would love to show you a few choices and there will be no charge for your first night’s stay. Thank you for your patronage.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

It is very nice clean beautiful people was nice loved the rooms the beds was very comfortable clean and it is quiet I there's a lot of restaurants around the hotel you can walk to in enjoy your self there's around go shopping and entertainment

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

I stay in the area frequently and thought I reserved a different location. I wasn't impressed with this location because it was stuck next to a run down Mexican restaurant and you can't go out the entrance, you must make a right turn then turn around.
No big deal, however, the person who checked me in was telling the guy in front of me about a water quality issue.
She assumed I heard everything but I didn't, so all she told me was don't drink the water but you can take a shower.
I just wish that would have been explained to me before I booked the room. I was using bottled water to brush my teeth, and didn't trust her judgment so I couldn't take a shower.
This could have been avoided had they just would have been honest and let me know their situation. They were very nice but I won't stay here again.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Michele W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Washington, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2017

Thank you for staying with us. It is unfortunate that during your stay the entire County of Washington had been placed under a water advisory. I apologize that the Front Desk Agent was not more informative about this situation. I have reiterated to her that each guest needs our individual attention at all times. It was definitely a learning experience for us; Washington has never experienced any problems with the water quality in the past. Please accept my sincerest apologies.