Hampton Inn Washington
Ranked #3 of 20 Hotels in Washington
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Very pleasant staff. Nicely kept and comfortable place to stay. One of the few hotels that had a gluten free cereal for breakfast. Shower was a little slippery but had grab bar. Decor in the rooms could use updating

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The staff was very Friendly and checking in was smooth and easy. Hotel is Very clean and its location is near restaurants and shopping. Would definitely stay here again. The rooms are decent size and very nice restroom.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Michele W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Washington, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your kind and generous comments about our Hampton Inn Washington.. We always appreciate positive feedback and we look forward to seeing you on all your future visits.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great staff can't compensate for extremely uncomfortable beds, cramped bathrooms. Convenient to central Washington, PA. I would not stay here again, however. There are superior hotels nearby that I would choose.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for choosing our Hampton Inn for your accommodations. I am glad the staff made you feel welcomed. I am very sorry that you felt uncomfortable with bed and bathroom. We do have several rooms that have bigger bathrooms. Should you choose to allow us to accommodate you again, we would love to show you a few choices and there will be no charge for your first night’s stay. Thank you for your patronage.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It is very nice clean beautiful people was nice loved the rooms the beds was very comfortable clean and it is quiet I there's a lot of restaurants around the hotel you can walk to in enjoy your self there's around go shopping and entertainment

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I stay in the area frequently and thought I reserved a different location. I wasn't impressed with this location because it was stuck next to a run down Mexican restaurant and you can't go out the entrance, you must make a right turn then turn around.
No big deal, however, the person who checked me in was telling the guy in front of me about a water quality issue.
She assumed I heard everything but I didn't, so all she told me was don't drink the water but you can take a shower.
I just wish that would have been explained to me before I booked the room. I was using bottled water to brush my teeth, and didn't trust her judgment so I couldn't take a shower.
This could have been avoided had they just would have been honest and let me know their situation. They were very nice but I won't stay here again.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for staying with us. It is unfortunate that during your stay the entire County of Washington had been placed under a water advisory. I apologize that the Front Desk Agent was not more informative about this situation. I have reiterated to her that each guest needs our individual attention at all times. It was definitely a learning experience for us; Washington has never experienced any problems with the water quality in the past. Please accept my sincerest apologies.