All reviews mexican restaurant room was clean complimentary breakfast parking lot restaurants and shopping place to stay off the highway waffles nice hotel pa area the staff was friendly and helpful the breakfast area convenient location front desk staff easy access inns popcorn
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

The staff was very Friendly and checking in was smooth and easy. Hotel is Very clean and its location is near restaurants and shopping. Would definitely stay here again. The rooms are decent size and very nice restroom.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Michele W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Washington, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Thank you for your kind and generous comments about our Hampton Inn Washington.. We always appreciate positive feedback and we look forward to seeing you on all your future visits.

Reviewed 11 November 2017

Great staff can't compensate for extremely uncomfortable beds, cramped bathrooms. Convenient to central Washington, PA. I would not stay here again, however. There are superior hotels nearby that I would choose.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Michele W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Washington, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2017

Thank you for choosing our Hampton Inn for your accommodations. I am glad the staff made you feel welcomed. I am very sorry that you felt uncomfortable with bed and bathroom. We do have several rooms that have bigger bathrooms. Should you choose to allow us to accommodate you again, we would love to show you a few choices and there will be no charge for your first night’s stay. Thank you for your patronage.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

It is very nice clean beautiful people was nice loved the rooms the beds was very comfortable clean and it is quiet I there's a lot of restaurants around the hotel you can walk to in enjoy your self there's around go shopping and entertainment

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

I stay in the area frequently and thought I reserved a different location. I wasn't impressed with this location because it was stuck next to a run down Mexican restaurant and you can't go out the entrance, you must make a right turn then turn around.
No big deal, however, the person who checked me in was telling the guy in front of me about a water quality issue.
She assumed I heard everything but I didn't, so all she told me was don't drink the water but you can take a shower.
I just wish that would have been explained to me before I booked the room. I was using bottled water to brush my teeth, and didn't trust her judgment so I couldn't take a shower.
This could have been avoided had they just would have been honest and let me know their situation. They were very nice but I won't stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Michele W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Washington, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2017

Thank you for staying with us. It is unfortunate that during your stay the entire County of Washington had been placed under a water advisory. I apologize that the Front Desk Agent was not more informative about this situation. I have reiterated to her that each guest needs our individual attention at all times. It was definitely a learning experience for us; Washington has never experienced any problems with the water quality in the past. Please accept my sincerest apologies.

Reviewed 30 October 2017

This hotel is very dated. Hallways reek of must. The carpets are worn heavily Smells like crap (Literally) The pillows are like like sleeping on a piece of paper. Honestly these may have been the worst pillows I ever used. I stacked three on top of each other and I think the thickness was less than a normal one from home. Continental breakfast is just down right nasty. They serve these nasty fake egg beaters. Make you want to vomit. Then they try to serve some processed meat, might as well serve spam.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank bryanv850
Michele W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Washington, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

I would like to thank you for your loyal patronage. I noticed that you are a frequent guest with multiple stays. We really value our guest who continue to stay with us. I am deeply sorry that our property has let you down. The hotel was recently re-franchised and will be undergoing much-needed updates. It is a definitely a work in progress. All feedback from our guests, especially the ones that continue to choose us for their accommodations is noted.