All reviews full kitchen great hotel home away from home complimentary breakfast doylestown area living room make your own waffles homewood suites by hilton would definitely stay here again wedding weekend a great stay fitness center beds were comfortable indoor pool oatmeal bucks county amenities
Reviewed 26 September 2016

First time I ever stayed in a Homewood Suites. It will not be the last! I will look for these on future trips. The evening social had a great selection of food. I read the menu for the next several nights and wished I was staying longer! Breakfast was very good too!

Reviewed 24 September 2016

I've stayed here many times. They go out of their way to make your stay a good experience. The ladies who prepare the breakfast are so accommodating. The rooms are kept up to date and are always clean.

Reviewed 22 September 2016

Homewood Suites was perfect for our stay. Spacious, environmentally-oriented, clean, and the squooshiest comfy beds I've been on in ages! A good breakfast (self-serve) was included. Kitchen facilities made it easy for us to enjoy party leftovers and still keep the place fairly clean. The Handicap room had 7 (seven!) grab bars in the bathroom, and lots of space. Concierge was EXTREMELY helpful and sensitive to our needs (old guests with various issues). Hotel is very easy to find and access from major roads.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 September 2016

My husband and I were very impressed with the cleanliness and appointments on the room as well as the halls. The breakfast was more than adequate Our friends also were happy with their stay. We would definitely look for home wood suites in our future travels.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 September 2016

This is one of the best hotel I have ever stayed in US. Their hospitality is good, good house keeping and cleanliness.Good complimentary breakfast and dinner.Well maintained fitness center and pool area.