Happy Tymes Family Entertainment Center - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Not there anymore

I have been here about 3 years ago with our granddaughter. Was pretty good, but a little over... read more

Reviewed 21 September 2016
billypop
Buckingham, Pennsylvania
No More Happy Times at Happy Tymes

Happy Tymes has been closed for awhile now! It was a very nice place to spend time with your kids... read more

Reviewed 17 February 2016
EmptyNesters61
Warrington, Pennsylvania

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 May 2015 via mobile

My husband and I came to play mini golf and it was a horrible experience. As soon as we opened the door to walk inside the worst smell hit us so bad that I used my sweater sleeve to cover my face. Granted, it was full of middle school kids but it smelled like sweat and dirt was seeped so far into the carpet, molding for years and never got properly maintained. After we paid for mini golf we went outside to the window to collect the clubs/balls/score sheet and we rang the bell for assistance. No one came to the window for a good couple of minutes. The young girl at the window was friendly but after handing out our clubs and balls she asked if we would even need a score sheet. I didn't realized keeping score came at an option. Everywhere else I ever played mini golf would just hand out the score sheet, no questions asked. It just seemed kind of odd, and the golf area was atrocious. All the numbered flags were falling down because the holders were not dug out properly and there was barely any wind so you can't even blame that. The course layout was boring, unimaginative and dirty. The water fountain/stream designs were not active and a stagnant breeding ground for mosquitos. We were excited to finally get to the end where we thought there would at least be a fun final hole, but not surprisingly it was as bland as all the others. I would never go back.

Date of experience: May 2015
Reviewed 21 September 2014

We have been here several times over the years, mostly for birthday parties. There is a really nice climbing area for little kids with tunnels, ladders, etc. It is better than what you find at most similar places. The games are pretty good and there are even a few rides. My kids always enjoy the frog hopper (not sure if that is the name but it's the ride that takes them up and then drops and stops so they feel like they are falling....it's called different things in different places). They also have mini golf outside and a bowling alley. One of our kids had a birthday party in the bowling area and it was a lot of fun. It was reasonably priced compared to similar party options as well. Considering another party there.

Date of experience: May 2014
Reviewed 9 July 2014

This place is great! don't listen to the negative comments and come to see this place for yourself! Don't understand why these people take the time to write such long comments. I read one comment about the place being, "too loud" Noise is out of the owners hands what are they going to do tell excited kids to stop screaming in joy? no! this place is made fun for kids. And they are doing a great job at that.

Date of experience: July 2014
3  Thank Lexi G
Reviewed 15 April 2014

We went there for years with younger kids, and just can't believe this place still manages to stay in business. The owners have not updated in years. Groups are bused in some times and it gets too crowded. Everything is way overpriced, mini golf area is a joke, ball pit is disgusting, and the go-carts are about as unsafe as they could get. The new bowling place next door is OK, but is small compared to others, and run by a bunch of teenagers. It's so obvious anymore that the owner of these establishments only cares about making a profit. It's actually known by many as Unhappy Tymes!

Date of experience: September 2013
1  Thank MrsB213
Reviewed 23 February 2014 via mobile

This is a great place to kill an hour or so. Only spent 15 bucks for 1.5 hours which I thought was good. It's slightly expensive but not overpriced for a place like this. The selection of games are not good. Out of date and too many ticket based games. The best part was the huge jungle gym area that kids can climb through for hours and it's only 7 tickets, which I think is good. Overall not bad. I would not do a bday party here though.

2  Thank Tom7070