“Exceptional Food”
Review of Augusto's

Augusto's
Reserve with OpenTable
Augusto's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 86 Restaurants in Warminster
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Nemoral Street
Reviewed 25 April 2017

We wanted a special night for our daughter's 30th birthday and it was exactly that. The restaurant is set in a house which gave the meal a homey feel. The meal was so good that we talked about it for a least a week. Our appetizers were lobster bisque- unique and a seafood mix with calamari. Salads were good. Pasta and sauces- yummy! Side vegetables were outstanding. But the best meal we all agreed was the filet mignon- tender and such good seasoning. We all want to go back for the steak. Desserts were good that we tasted, cheesecake and chocolate mousse that was in the shape of a mouse. The wait staff was exceptional! It's a BYOB, so don't forget that if you are celebrating something important. The tab was expensive, but the meal was worth it for our special occasion.

Date of visit: April 2017

Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

My husband and I celebrated our 31st wedding anniversary at Augusto's. We had heard that it was really good through the years but never had a chance to try it. This is a diamond in the rough off the beaten path!! White linen table cloths, excellent service, but best of all the food was delicious!! Can't wait to go back!! We were told a reservation is highly recommended especially on the weekends.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

My friend and I chose this place based on reviews because it is a halfway point for us to meet. I'm so thankful we found it!!! What a gem!!!

First, from the outside you don't think it's much, but walk in and the smell of the amazing food takes you over. It's a quaint place that was an old home remodeled to a restaurant. Frankie greeted us immediately and was such a delight! We were seated early for our 7:30 reservation. It's a BYOB which helps save some cash, love bringing my own bottle. They knew we were celebrating my birthday and brought me a single rose-what a special touch.

Dinner was spectacular-they had many specials to choose from. We started with the tuna tartare which was a unique preparation and oh so good. We then had delightful small salads that come with the meal, served in a house made tomatoes vinaigrette. Delicious and the perfect portion. I had the snapper on special and my friend the cipollini with home made pasta. We cleaned our plates.

We ended the meal with a coconut vanilla bread pudding-to die for.

Overall service was fantastic, food superb, overall a wonderfully evening!

I HIGHLY recommend this place-I will be back!!!

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 13 March 2017

One of the best restaurants in the Warminster area. Very good food and excellent service. The only drawback is that service is a bit stuffy.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 17 February 2017 via mobile

Food and service were great when we had dinner there last week. Recommend this restaurant to everyone.

Date of visit: February 2017

Been to Augusto's? Share your experiences!