“Above Average Dinner Date”
Review of Metro Diner

Metro Diner
Ranked #12 of 86 Restaurants in Warminster
Reviewed 7 October 2018

My lady friend and I went to Metro for a near closing time dinner. We were not rushed and the staff was great. Food above average.

Reviewed 2 October 2018

My fiance and I went for breakfast, everything was great except for my eggs. Very funky aftertaste! But it was very quick and everything else was great!

Reviewed 5 September 2018

Back to the Metro for another try. Diner was empty at 10am on a Wednesday. My western omelette breakfast was actually very good. However my wife’s French toast breakfast was hard and over seasoned with cinnamon. Waitstaff returned only at the end of the meal so any attempt to maybe correct couldn’t happen. I have been to the other Metro diner in the area which was great. This one continues to fall short. We will not return.

Reviewed 14 August 2018

Excellent Food for Breakfast and lunch. Fish and chips were crispy and tender. Eggs were cooked perfectly.

Reviewed 8 July 2018

We have eaten at the diner about once a week for several months. The food is always good and plentiful. The staff is always cheerful. The food arrives quickly and hot. We are actually going tonight.