All reviews front desk staff very nice hotel train station bath and body works free breakfast recent stay rooms are spacious exercise room the staff was friendly and helpful a great place to stay stayed here for one night breakfast bar definitely stay here again hot tub indoor pool king bed bagels
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Was made to feel I had no right to complain at breakfast, when I pointed out there was no bacon or bread.
No one available to point that out for 10 mins, had to go to reception.
Just because a guest points something out that is lacking, doesn't make them an a$$hole.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Warminster - Horsham, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2018

Hi, Peter H!

I realize that you have many options when it comes to lodging, and I appreciate you choosing our property.

I am sorry that you were disappointed with the overall service you received from some of our hotel staff. I also understand that you find our breakfast choices lacking. Your satisfaction matters to us very much. I sent you a private message, which I hope you can find the time to read to get more details on this.

As we strive to become better, we would love to once again host your next stop in the area.

Many thanks,

Anne A
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights and was very impressed. The rooms are spacious, well appointed and comfortable. Breakfast was great as well. Will stay here again. The only complaint is the staff bickered back and forth with each other in front of customers.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 July 2018

didn't expect much cause the website at the time didn't have the updated pics. but this hotel was brand new a complete renovation. This place was beautiful and clean and the rooms were very large. Breakfast was yummy too!

Stayed: May 2018
Dennis C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Warminster - Horsham, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2018

Thank you so much for your feedback!

Reviewed 30 July 2018

I've stayed at the hotel numerous times over the past 3 years, for business travel. Everything about this hotel was perfect: good customer service, impeccably clean rooms, and a great atmosphere for business travelers. If I had business anywhere in Bucks and Montgomery counties, this hotel would be my home away from home. Well, my recent stay here (last week) left me scratching my head and wondering what happened to this gem. The front desk staff were amazing, as always. However, my room was not completely clean, specifically the bathroom area. There was hair all over the bathroom floor, and this easily could have been swept up or vacuumed. While the bathroom counter was clean, the ledge above it had visible dust and hair on it. I travel with my own cleaning supplies and took care of it myself. The shower and shower curtain appeared clean; but when I used the shower that evening, I found a used washcloth hanging on the curtain rod. Housekeeping was never an problem for this hotel, so I'm really surprised by all of this. I've always loved the kitchenette in this hotel and that would be what keeps me coming back. However, the temp of the mini-fridge is TOO cold and some of my food became frozen. There was also an issue with other guests treating the hotel like a frat house, running the halls late at night, talking loudly to each other, just being plain disruptive. I thought maybe it was just the summer clientele, but I've never experienced nuisance issues at this hotel before, and I've stayed here during all seasons.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Dennis C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Warminster - Horsham, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2018

Raimlee,

Thanks for taking the time to give your feedback. I'm sorry to hear the rooms weren't up to the standard you've come to expect from us. I have personally addressed this with our housekeeping staff to ensure this won't happen again.

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

New Hotel. Clean and quiet. Big rooms but small tv and beds aren’t overly comfy. Room air conditioning didn’t work very quick. Breakfast is pretty standard. Nice staff and customer friendly. Reasonably priced.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Dennis C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Warminster - Horsham, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2018

Dear Erin W,

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. Very glad to hear the staff treated you well during your stay. I will share your comments with the staff. Our maintenance staff has been will be checking and adjusting the AC unit the room. We hope to see you again soon.