“Worth the Drive for Brunch”
Review of Azie on Main

Azie on Main
Reserve with OpenTable
Azie on Main is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 10 Restaurants in Villanova
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: Septa train- R5 Villanova
Description: Azie… Refreshingly Global Comes to the Main Line. Consider this your palate’s passport to a myriad of culinary splendors. At Azie On Main, a distinctly multi-cultural tapestry of beautifully creative contemporary Asian cuisines, with diverse global influences ranging from France to Italy and beyond, offers a modern twist for those who hunger for diversity. Azie on Main features signature dishes with highest quality ingredients by Chef Takao Iinuma, complemented by an extensive sushi bar with impressive offerings from the sea. Outdoor dining, sake selections, wine, & beer from around the world makes this the new Zen place to be.
Reviewed 14 January 2018

Today was our second visit for the Sunday Brunch. We brought our daughter and son-in-law with us. After their first trip to the buffet, they began talking about when they may return, and who they may bring with them.

The food was excellent: fresh made sushi, tender beef filet, dumplings, breakfast meats, French toast, etc. A chef prepared eggs to order. He even brought them directly to our table. My wife declared them perfect. It was an excellent assortment of breakfast and dinner selection, with some tasty sushi. Speaking of assortments, there were several choices for dessert, also.

We may have to return sooner rather than later.

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed 6 December 2017

I had a wonderful brunch buffet experience at Azie On Main. The ambiance is great. The food selection and taste was amazing. Service was stellar. Ihighly recommend Azie's brunch.

Reviewed 25 October 2017

The restaurant is advertised as Japanese fusion with an emphasis on Fusion. Since we were not too hungry, we split a Sashimi Entree which was quite good. It consisted of 15 pieces of reasonably good size and was adequately fresh. Having found the restaurant on line and and seeing Foi Gras Sushi on the menu, we just had to try it. The preparation was interesting although it turned out to be chopped chicken liver??? I ordered a Dry Hendricks Martini which was equally bad after two attempts. (I imagine that their watermelon martinis are OK) The atmosphere and decor was nice. The service could have been better. The martini and chopped chicken liver was enough of a disappointment that would keep us from giving it another try.

Reviewed 22 October 2017

Went for lunch with a business associate this past week, had the sushi special and he did also. We split some small apps (rock shrimp) and since this was a lunch meeting we didn't have drinks (this time). Overall I have been coming to AZ for a few years, I like this location because it's up on the back of the hilltop behind the stores, usually in the middle of the week it's not that crowded, and you can hear yourself think & speak to your associate. I did have to ask the hostess to turn down the music which for some reason was blasting a bit loud when we sat down, she was very accommodating. Would come back.

Reviewed 7 October 2017

My wife and I had dinner there recently with another couple. She enjoyed the shrimp. My fish was small, overcooked and forgetable. Everything is ala carte - we were so distracted trying to order something that we could enjoy for a reasonable amount that the whole dining experience was not very pleasant. Waiter was rude and not very friendly. I've been to many high-end restaurants in downtown Philly and throughout the US. I don't consider Azie as a good choice for fine dining.