“Best sushi on the mainline.”
Review of Azie on Main

Azie on Main
Reserve with OpenTable
Azie on Main is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 10 Restaurants in Villanova
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: Septa train- R5 Villanova
Description: Azie… Refreshingly Global Comes to the Main Line. Consider this your palate’s passport to a myriad of culinary splendors. At Azie On Main, a distinctly multi-cultural tapestry of beautifully creative contemporary Asian cuisines, with diverse global influences ranging from France to Italy and beyond, offers a modern twist for those who hunger for diversity. Azie on Main features signature dishes with highest quality ingredients by Chef Takao Iinuma, complemented by an extensive sushi bar with impressive offerings from the sea. Outdoor dining, sake selections, wine, & beer from around the world makes this the new Zen place to be.
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Food is awesome, place is very nice. Service could be better but it is ok. Still, I highly recommend it if you are looking for great and not your ordinary California roll!

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed 21 June 2017

How many times can one order be messed up? Try three and then I give up. Also, just because you don't want to get it right, please don't slide my lunch onto the table so the sweet and sour sauce from my sesame chicken (yes, wrong again) drowns my California roll. Ever taste that combo? Thought not. Will not return and you shouldn't either!

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 5 April 2017

We went during happy hours. The prices for special happy hour drinks and food are good. The food on the regular menu is a little on the expensive side. But the food are decent. There are a lot of young people and students from local universities. The restaurant is spacious so everyone should have some privacy. Most folks dress casually. It is a good place for going out on a date.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 1 February 2017

My husband and I have been to this restaurant more times than we can count and is a definite date night staple for us! We've introduced several of our friends to this restaurant as well. The sushi is the best in the area (along with Nectar) and their hot entrees are so good as well. My favorite appetizer is the calamari salad with this amazing sweet onion dressing. The Azie roll is my favorite sushi roll and the Sea Bass entree along with the Scallops are my favorite hot entrees. Always great desserts so save room. My only complaint is that we've been going here for about 6-7 years and the menu never changes. Would be great if they added specials or changed up the menu every once in a while. But it is all so delicious that it is the excuse to keep coming back!

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 20 November 2016

Last month after completing the Annual Lupus Loop in memory of a dear friend, my friends and I decided to try this restaurant for brunch. While dining at this establishment with a few other professional African American women, the service provided by the server, Diana was very rude and unprofessional. We asked to speak to the manager, Anne Steptoe who came over and heard our complaints and walked off as if she was going to resolve the situation only to never return to our table. When asked was she planning to return and finish the conversation she replied no and said the police were called. Its been over a month and I am still unclear about why the people of Radnor Township's tax dollars are being wasted on something so ridiculous. At no time did we ever refuse to pay or refuse to leave. All we wanted was to use our credit cards to pay because no one had cash. Our credit cards had already been given to the African American servers that were conveniently sent over to "deal" with us. This experience was both embarrassing and disgusting. As the manager, it was Anne's job to resolve the situation not escalate it by treating us like criminals and calling the police. And to add insult to injury once we voiced our opinion on social media we were harassed by two of her friends/aquaintances who made false statements about our behavior or even being present in the restaurant that day and also stated we came on "Bargain Buffet Day" and the "rich white people" dine on Fridays and Saturdays.

Date of visit: October 2016