“Best roadside taco shack!”
Review of Zack's Taco Shack

Zack's Taco Shack
Ranked #5 of 46 Restaurants in Tannersville
Description: Zack's Taco Shack Provides Takeout, Eat-In and Restaurant Services to the Tannersville, PA Area.
Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

This truly is such a great roadside taco shack
You'll think you're in Jamaica at a roads side food shack-

Delicious food
Options for vegan, vegetarian, gluten free!
All food allergies are accommodated

Their tortillas and chips are white corn dedicated fryer, so it's perfect for gf and celiac

You can tell they use high quality ingredients to foodie's delight :)

Atmosphere-it's a taco shack
There's two large picnic tables "inside" where you order-Don't expect fancy or formal

Just amazing food in the Poconos Mountains
We spent the day at Kamelbeach water park-it's close by and worth the drive!

Inexpensive $-$$

Fun vibe, reggae music jamming from the kitchen :)

See photos for menu

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

When traveling you can do often get into a grind of hamburgers and hotdogs or mediocre resort food (such as at nearby Camelback). This is the antidote! Kids ordered boring plain cheese quesadillas and were happy. Husband had pork burrito that was huge and very tasty. I had one pork and one chicken taco - super fresh, flavorful, and definitely not mass produced. Two tacos was the perfect size since I wasn't up for a huge burrito. They sell bottled Mexican sodas (Jarritos) along with cokes and bottled water. It's a small place with two picnic tables (under cover) and a portapotty out back (didn't see it), but the food and service are great. This is a must-do when you're at Camelback. Lunch was $35 for family of 4. We will be coming back again and again!

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

This is a tiny place with good prices a good little Stop for a quick bite. The tacos were amazing I was so surprised it's one of my favorite foods and I'm really impressed.
I would highly recommend anyone who likes traditional yummy tacos to try this place for a quick bite. The churros were good too.
My kids love the Mexican soda

Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

Some of the best "tacos" I've ever had. I'm on a weird carb free diet and they made me carb less chicken taco platter with three types of homemade salsa including avocado and tomato and spicy mango salsa. Was seriously good stuff.

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

Coworkers told me it was good and it far surpassed my expectations. I had the Korean taco special and it blew me away. I will certainly be back!