“Excellent sushi/sashimi in the piconos”
Review of Satto Sushi

Satto Sushi
Ranked #4 of 11 Restaurants in Swiftwater
Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

They have really wonderful fish here and dine Korean specialties as well. A small place with About 20 seats but well prepared food. Owned by Koreans they have a few of those dishes as well and I really enjoyed myself. The quality was high and service was quite good. Highly recommend and I rate it as one of the top three places in the piconos

Reviewed 21 June 2018

With all the roadwork going on, you might miss this little hole-in-the-wall. If you do find it and enter this restaurant, you'll find a whopping 22 seat dining area (including the bar area).

We went here while staying at Great Wolf Lodge (about a 5-minute drive). We are Korean and figured that this area would be starved of Korean food. However, my online search discovered this gem. It's a Japanese restaurant, owned by Koreans, with a substantial Korean menu. We went mostly with Korean dishes, but everyone else was enjoying Japanese fair.

While I wouldn't rate this as THE best Korean food we've ever eaten, it was very good and authentic. We liked it so much that we went back the next day! Dishes we ordered that we liked a lot: shrimp tempura appetizer, bibimbap, jap chae, samgyupsal (although the pork belly was a little thinner than I like), crab & avacado salad, bulgogi (lunch special). I also ordered the ramen lunch special, but I think I'll pass on that next time. Also, the shrimp tempura came with 5 shrimp. My two sons were fighting over the last shrimp and their bickering threatened to ruin our lunch. The sushi chef offered to fry up one more...problem solved, and they didn't charge us for the extra shrimp!

Anyway, we're definitely fans. We'll be back here whenever we go to GWL again.

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

Small and cozy, we tried to get in here before but were not able to since the place was packed. The tuna was very nice and fresh. We also had jap chae. Very tasty! Try the place if your in the area. We finished it all...

Reviewed 12 April 2018

This Korean Specialty food and sushi restaurant is small but powerful.
The Korean food is some of the best I have had in the world
Try the Korean Short Ribs or the Crispy Fried White Fish. there so go
and each dish has just enough to fill your belly.

Reviewed 9 April 2018

Rated one of top 10 Sushi places in the United States . Makeing a resurvation a must to get in. I go every year when in San Diego