“Best fajitas!”

Marita's Cantina
Ranked #62 of 134 Restaurants in Stroudsburg
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 10 April 2017

Been going here for years! Best chips and salsa, HOMEMADE! Best fajitas anywhere local, hands down! Oh when I hear those sizzling fajita plates come out of the kitchen :)

Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

When in a new area we like to check out Mexican restaurants....and tonite it was Marita's. I agree with another reviewer that commented this place is confusing. For example as soon as we walked we were offered up the Burger Specials menu. We sat down and started with some chips and salsa. The salsa left MUCH to be desired and the chips were small like you would find at the bottom of a bag. We ended up ordering burgers....and they were REALLY good! I cannot recall ordering a burger at a Mexican restaurant.

Reviewed 22 March 2017

I went here for work day lunch and couldn't finish my meal. Though the staff is friendly the dish was less than favorable. Might be a great place for happy hour, but not a place I would meet anyone for a good Mexican meal.

Reviewed 9 March 2017

To call this place a Mexican Restaurant is like calling McDonald's a Steak joint. The food is OK, but nothing special. They play rock and roll mostly. The only Mexican theme item I saw was a ceramic cactus on the wall. Please bring back Chi-Chi's! They did it right.

Reviewed 8 March 2017

We loved the food and the margarita's! Many reviews said it was hard to find, but it was not to difficult. Yes, it is in the back, but it is so worth the visit! Will go back next time we are in the area!