All reviews great hotel very clean hotel restaurants and shopping definitely stay here again a great stay complimentary breakfast pool and hot tub pocono area cookies fitness center king suite pleasant staff waffles fresh fruit camelback mountain front desk staff convenient location
Reviewed 31 May 2017

Stayed overnight. Genuinely friendly and helpful reception staff. Cookies on arrival. Spotlessly clean new hotel. Large nicely decorated room. Large and very comfortable king size bed. Good wifi and ample free car parking. 3 and a half mile outside Stroudsburg but well worth the short journey. Attention to detail in all respects. Loved it.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank smurfits
Front Desk A, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Stroudsburg Bartonsville, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2017

Thank you for the beautiful review! We are happy that you enjoyed your stay so much and hope to see you back with us again!!

Reviewed 30 May 2017

The hotel was clean, the staff was very helpful and the breakfast was excellent! The room was clean, comfortable and very spacious. Perfect location in the Poconos as well. Great experience overall and we will definitely stay again in the future.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 818darrenr

Thank you for all the positive feedback!! We are so happy that you enjoyed everything and welcome you back anytime!

Reviewed 30 May 2017

I love staying at this property. The staff are extremely friendly and always make me feel welcome. The property is new, clean and very close to lots of restaurants and shopping. On Tuesdays and Thursdays, they have a complimentary managers cocktail reception with snacks, beer and wine.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank V3712DHlindaw

Thank you for the great review!! We hope that you come back to stay with us again!

Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

First time staying at this location upon check in the employee didn't look at my reservation and assumed I was checking out the next day, which I wasn't, as I told her I was checking out on Thursday and she said "oh your record would show that." This was really the only issue I had staying here. The room set up was very spacious, the bathroom was a nice size, the Scotsman/heat worked great. The breakfast options were good, even though I enjoyed the waffles every morning. The wine and cheese event with the manager was the first time I ever had that as an opportunity while staying at a Hampton Inn, which was very pleasant. All the staff were very friendly. My overall experience at this location was very good, except for the checking in issue. If I'm ever in the area again I would definitely stay at this location again.

Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank RD915
Reviewed 25 May 2017

Stayed here with family members for a trip to Bushkill Falls. Great location and amenities. Breakfast was good. Also enjoyed the spa and indoor pool. Staff was friendly and helpful. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay and will definitely stay here again.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Connie R
Front Desk A, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Stroudsburg Bartonsville, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2017

Thank you for the great review!! We love having you here and are so happy that we could accommodate all of your needs. Please come back to visit us anytime!