“Valentine's dinner”

Garlic Prime Steak & Seafood
Reserve with OpenTable
Garlic Prime Steak & Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 128 Restaurants in Stroudsburg
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Garlic Restaurant & Bar is the only upscale dining experience in the Poconos, featuring Prime steaks and fresh seafood. Garlic proudly boasts the highest quality foods available, the best service around, a full-service bar, live entertainment on weekends, breathtaking patio dining, local art on every wall, and a young, innovative management team.
Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

Absolutely wonderful! Food was amazing, service was outstanding. We shared the lobster Mac and cheese, which was to die for, I had the lasagna and he had the chicken parm.....both did not disappoint . When we walked in, we where greeted by free "photo booth" pictures and a rose for the lady. Can not wait to go back again !!!

1  Thank Laura L

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

The food was OK but nothing to brag about. I mean we ordered 3 appetizers and the portions were extremely small. I mean even to split with 2 people it's not worth their prices. Bill was $120 (3 appetizers, 1 soda and 3 drinks). I guess back to supporting my local mom and pop spots

Reviewed 10 February 2017

This seems to be the happening place on a Saturday in Stroudsburg. The menu is a mix of steakhouse and Italian fare, eggplant parmigiana along side surf and turf. The restaurant is by no means an economy dining experience. It is rather pricey for the quality and portion sizes. $10.00 for a measly cup of scallop chowder where my dining companion couldn't even find a scallop. None of the steaks were prepared as order. My steak went back to the kitchen and came back when all my dining companions were finished with their meals.
The restaurant is too crowded for the amount of staff. Interestingly,all the wait staff was male, only one female and she was cleaning the tables. I would not return as the service was lacking and a 20% tip was added automatically to our check for four diners. Totally unacceptable and inappropriate with no advance warning.

Reviewed 8 January 2017 via mobile

Really didn't expect this type of menu and ambiance in this area! Went for my daughters birthday after visiting Klues and I have to say the food was fantastic! Pricey for this area but I never mind paying for a great meal and this was. Portions were adequate and staff was very pleasant!

1  Thank Tony R
Reviewed 25 December 2016

After driving up and down Main St. we decided to give this place a try. We were only in town for one night but wanted something other than "chain" food. This place did not disappoint. It's bigger than it looks from the outside with a nice outdoor patio for dining as well as a substantial dining room with a rather large bar. The food was very good, although the service was a bit slow. We didn't mind, since we were not leaving town until morning. I would recommend this restaurant if you're in the area.