“Family Friendly w/ Great Food & Service”

Momento's Pizzeria and Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Momento's Pizzeria and Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 134 Restaurants in Stroudsburg
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Momento Pizza is located on North 9th Street in Stroudsburg, PA and offers the finest Italian Cuisine the Poconos has to offer. Stop in today to try one of the many fine dishes we have to offer. Our dining room is available for Private Parties during the daytime, advanced reservations are required for parties. In addition to our full bar, we offer a hand picked selection of fine reserve wines for you to choose from. Our staff would be happy to suggest a wine pairing to compliment your meal. We Can Make Anything You Like, just ask! We will gladly make any dish you request.
Reviewed 9 August 2016 via mobile

We wanted something good to eat and had Momento's recommended by the hotel front desk. Not wanting to go to a chain-food restaurant, we decided to give it a try.
I'm glad we took the suggestion.
I highly recommend stopping by if you're wanting great pizza or Italian food.
The wait staff were very friendly and the owner was very pleasant to talk with.
Large portions and very considerate to kids likes/dislikes.

Date of visit: August 2016

Reviewed 24 July 2016

It looks like a road house, but it is much more. This is not your run of the mill red sauce Italian restaurant. This chef is doing some very interesting things, out of the ordinary (though you can find the traditional as well as pizza if that is your fancy)
Service is friendly and accommodating. Nice atmosphere, very hospitable. The chef came out to check that we were happy and sent out Sambucca after the meal. Portions are really large and reasonably priced. We all loved our food, some of us had the specials, which were excellent. We are Italian and fussy and had no complaints. I wish we lived nearer- we'd be regulars.

s

service is friendly a

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 20 July 2016

They are the best Italian restaurant in the Poconos (and yes, I've tried them all) Recommend the beat salad as a start, gnocchi pasta for dinner. Amazing fish and lamb specials, and if you want a piece of heaven; just try their deserts. Loooove this restaurant!

Reviewed 7 July 2016 via mobile

Tonight we went to Momentos and had a great evening. The welcome was warm and welcoming. Candie greeted us and spoke of the different choices recommending some dishes
I chose the endive avocado salad. It was delicious. I had the eggplant dinner and my husband had the octopus. He loved it - I thought it looked scary! Our waiter sorry I don't remember his name was excellent
It was a great dinner. Look forward to returning

Reviewed 7 July 2016

Great location with easy parking. You can choose which section of the restaurant you want to seat in, casual in the bar area for pizzas or more atmosphere in the dining section for the full menu. I enjoyed the endive salad with avocado as well as a fabulous penne a la vodka, not to forget the great Tiramisu for desert. The service was impeccable by Mandi and great welcome from manager Candice of this busy place for a Wednesday night.
The table next to us ordered the degustation menu of 4 courses and it was a pleasure and educational to see chef as passionate Nicola is.
In a few word this is my new favorite place in the Poconos.