“Excellent lunch specials great food”

Fume Asian Grill & Sushi
Ranked #20 of 134 Restaurants in Stroudsburg
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 February 2017 via mobile

Came for lunch was was very fresh and large portions .service was excellent as well as the host . Will return when in the area prices were extremely cheap as well

Reviewed 5 December 2016

The staff is very gracious and nice. Always smiling. Quick service. The sushi menu is very good and they have a special lunch menu. The rolls are amazing.

Reviewed 24 October 2016

Fume from the outside seems like an unassuming Chinese/Sushi/Thai restaurant at the end of a strip mall. Inside it seems the same. Things change once your food is brought to the table. The dishes are works of art.

I ordered orange flavored beef. The dish came out with the beef in the middle, which was delicious, and sliced oranges around the side of the dish and a flower made out of carrot I think. My companion had sashimi and her dish came with bamboo and an orchid decorations.

We saw other dishes being served and all were artistic.

The food is very good, the service outstanding. This is a gem in the Poconos!

Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

The food is decent.... It's not the greatest.... However the service is horrible. I asked for water and it never came until I remind the waitress 10 minutes later. It was not even busy... The orders came wrong and the waitress argued with me she brought out exactly what we ordered. She was fighting with us that she didn't make any mistakes and I had to ask for the manager... Immediately she starts to show attitude and gave me some nasty look. She went to another waitress and started talking in their own language and clearly it's about us.... The visit is very unpleasant and I will not come back ever again..... I am not paying for ATTITUDES...

Reviewed 31 August 2016

Have visited 3 times. The food is very good, made to order and fresh. The value is fair, but not the most value for dollar in the area.