“Beautiful presentation, fantastic food!”

Fume Asian Grill & Sushi
Ranked #19 of 134 Restaurants in Stroudsburg
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 October 2015 via mobile

After reading prior TA reviews we stopped here for lunch while on a road trip. We had the most wonderful lunch, full of flavor! Service is outstanding. The restaurant is located right next to the Stroud Plaza, across the street from Gray Chevrolet. It is very nice and clean inside. The menu is quite extensive but we chose a bento box which comes with miso soup or salad. I ordered amazing tempura shrimp and my husband ordered wonderful teriyaki shrimp. The bento lunch also comes with (the best we've ever had) 2 pork steamed dumplings, 2 fried dumplings, 4 pieces of California roll and a scoop of white rice. If I lived here I would come at least 2 times a month. I highly recommend it.

Reviewed 12 September 2015 via mobile

Had dinner here last night and really enjoyed everything! We had a Kani salad, sushi pizza appetizer, eel roll, rainbow roll, fantasy roll and deep fried cheesecake with ice cream. The servers were pleasant and attentive. You can also BYOB though I don't think they should charge a $2.00 fee just to open the bottle. I will be back!

Reviewed 6 September 2015

The staff at this restaurant could not be any nicer that just the beginning. I have had Thai food, Sushi and Typical Chinese dishes here its all on point very good eats

Reviewed 28 August 2015

Pretty good selection of sushi / rolls. Their lunch specials are very good. Food is tasty. The owner is very nice and welcoming. Waitresses don't speak English, but ordering has never been an issue.

I would recommend this place.

Reviewed 26 August 2015

The food here is great and the prices are reasonable considering the quality of the food. Service is good and fast. The presentation of the food is great too.