“slap your face good Cajun mac and cheese”
Review of Java Junction

Java Junction
Ranked #1 of 17 Restaurants in Strasburg
Price range: US$2 - US$15
Description: Java Junction Coffee Bar + Grill What started out as a bakery ( formerly OCB Cakes 11.5 west main) has now expanded and moved to a larger space with more to offer! We now serve breakfast and lunch daily. Breakfast is served until noon Wednesday thru Sunday.Lunch includes favorites like our BBQ pulled pork, Pit Ham, Shrimp salad, soup and our tasty flame broiled burgers. Stop by every Thursday, Friday and Saturday for dinner. We create a separate dinner menu using the freshest ingredients taking inspiration from seasonal local produce.Wednesday 8-4 Thursday, Friday and Saturday 8-8 Sunday 8-4 Hours subject to change. Java Junction is a BYOB establishment
Reviewed 26 July 2016

I was stopped at the light pondering what to have for dinner when I glanced over and saw it was "burger night." Problem solved! Since I needed to carb-load for a longish ride the next day and well, looking for any reason to indulge in a fave, I decided to double up and order the bacon and mac and cheese and the Cajun for sides.

Ok, let's start with the burger- quite good! Juicy, flavorful, great bun, excellent bacon. But after I tried the Cajun mac and cheese (or as I now refer to it: "Cajun crack and cheese") I was like, "burger? What burger?". It was, hands down, the star of the show. I find myself thinking about this creamy delicious concoction at the most odd times now: while walking my dog, cutting down the caterpillar nests from the trees out front, driving through the car wash, once while getting amorous with my boyfriend. Seriously! What have you done to me?! It's not exactly cheap, but with m&c this good, just take my money!

Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

So, being a tourist up early for a walk, and not real wild about hotel coffee; we walked on over. Imagine my shock when we walked up to the door and the Closed sign was hanging in the window! Huh, a coffee shop that doesn't open until 8 a.m.! I wanted to try them, but ended up going down the street to another spot. Too bad, 'cause I was looking forward to checking them out.

Reviewed 5 July 2016

Java Junction is an adorable and delicious coffee shop, tucked away in a beautiful historic building. The flavors of coffee are insanely delicious. I went in just to try a cup while passing through town, and ended up leaving with two pounds of beans. The service is extremely friendly and they are all about making the customer comfortable and happy with their order. I will definitely go back. It's really a great business. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 23 June 2016 via mobile

had the pork omelet, which was prepared with perfection! It was so mouth watering yummy. If I lived in the area I'd be there every weekend. And topping the omelet off with a delicious cup of coffee. The place is cozy and comforting, a relaxing environment. The staff were also great, which makes dining at Kava Junction that much better. My family and I really enjoyed the experience and plan to return whenever we are in the area.

Reviewed 20 June 2016

This is the place for breakfast in Strasburg! Started Father's Day having breakfast at Java Junction with my two daughters. We enjoyed our meals and the coffee was excellent. One of my daughter's had iced tea and said, "Dad, this is the best iced tea I've ever had!" I treat myself 2 or 3 times a year to scrapple and I wasn't disappointed -- fresh and crispy!! So what's up with offering only bagels or croissants with breakfast?!? No butter or jelly unless you ask for it?!?! Silly stuff to cut corners on and otherwise I would've rated the food "excellent". Service needs better coordination -- one guy was actually breaking a sweat running back and forth serving indoor and outdoor diners -- might be better off keeping 1 person on the register and 2 others dedicated to serving customers. Owners have to do something with the wood screen entrance door! The door slams shut every time servers and customers enter/exit -- distracts from an otherwise very casual and pleasant atmosphere. Java has potential...