“bestt place for lunch”

Isaac's Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 16 Restaurants in Strasburg
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 8 May 2017

There is a wonderful selection of sandwiches, salads, soups, and desserts. I really liked their chicken salad and my husband enjoyed the corned beef sandwich. The service was great. And I wish I had ordered dessert because they all sounded so good.

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

Stopped by to grab lunch while hunting furniture. The service was good and the sandwiches were spot on! I had the Gooney Bird Nd my wife had the Migpie. All were tasty and well prepared.

A very nice place to stop by while in the area. It is train themed and it fits the location.

Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

We went on a Tuesday for lunch. No wait to be seated, and they easily accommodated my grandma who's in a wheelchair. Lots of delicious looking things on the menu, and everything came out as ordered and tasted delicious. The service was fantastic. Can't wait to go back next time I'm in town.

Reviewed 22 April 2017

Nice selection of classic American sandwiches, soup and salad. They were glad to sub cole slaw on my turkey reuben, and it was great! Fresh salad, not from a bag as in other places. Friendly staff. Lots of families here, local atmosphere

Reviewed 19 April 2017

This place is amazing. You can go all out, get soup, a sandwich, a side and dessert and for two people, it's still under $30. The food is all fresh and delicious and much better than you would expect for a sandwich shop. Waitstaff is always friendly and my husband and I love the bright decorations; makes us feel like we're in Florida. Try the desserts, they're always scrumptious.