“Great Italian Food for Fair Prices”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 December 2015

Great place. My fiance and I are big fans of the pasta dishes, particularly the baked ziti and the lasagna. If you are lucky enough to get Richard as your waiter you are in for a fun time. We have been back numerous times.

Reviewed 16 November 2015

Cascata Caffe Ristorante Italiano

We had a 50th wedding anniversary dinner at Cascata’s on a recent Saturday evening for a party of 20 diners. The service was excellent and the food was delicious. I had one of the specials for the evening, Chilean Sea Bass. Several other members of our party had the Sea Bass and agreed with me that it was very good. All the members of our party were very pleased with their meals. One of our guests remarked to me that she “had not eaten at Cascata’s in a while and had forgotten how good their food was.” Entrees include a choice of soup or a salad and Italian bread. Prices are in the $20-$35 range.
Cascata’s is BYOB. We had no problems bringing in a cooler with beer and white wines and a separate container of red wines.
When we arrived at 7:30 PM, the restaurant was packed with people waiting to be seated in the vestibule (we of course had a reservation). We obviously are not the only ones who think that Cascata Caffe Ristorante Italiano is worth a visit.

Reviewed 13 July 2015

If you like Shrimp Scampi Casata has the best. I tried this dish in many Restaurant in Delaware County. No Restraunt come close. There Tarasumi is to die for. So try this Restraunt and let know. You can't go wrong with anything on there Menu. It a BYOB place.

1  Thank Mary D
Reviewed 30 June 2015

Buttonwood Grill in Lahaska, PA. The food and the service were very nice. This is the second time I have had lunch at this restaurant. They have a lovely deck with umbrellas to block the sun on s hot day. The menu is very original and the food is fresh.

1  Thank thehappytraveler5
Reviewed 28 March 2015

Have dined here for many years as a couple, family, and in groups...and have received many compliments from those who I have directed there. BYOB and early-dinner special (3-5pm) is impossible to beat. Never been disappointed. COneill