“Love the pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 13 February 2017

Love the pizza but have tried many other items and have never been disappointed. Usually pick up but have used delivery which was very quick.

Date of visit: January 2017

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

Lots of folks stop in or get various items like pizza and sandwiches. These are all fresh and tasty. But my absolute favorite is the ravioli in marinara accompanied by a very generous and tasty order of garlic bread and a side salad. It has become a favorite place for a few of my girlfriends and I to eat or do take out. Reasonably priced. Friendly service. Well prepared food.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 26 May 2016

We've been ordering from Sciarrino's for many, many years. Always fast and courteous service. Delivery is usually within 30-45 minutes.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 25 May 2016

We order not only pizza but also other items on the menu from Sciarrino's on a regular basis. It has been 9 years since we moved to Springfield. We have never had a complaint. Everyone is always friendly and helpful.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 2 February 2016

I moved to Springfield this past summer, so one of the first things we did on moving day was order pizza. We were happy that we chose Sciarrino's Pizzeria and it has been our favorite ever since! I've had their pizza, Sicilian pizza, chef salad, fries and cheesesteaks. All have been delicious and are ready quick. Their staff members are very friendly and courteous on the phone. I usually pick up my order, but the one time we got delivery, it was very fast too. I want to try everything on their menu. The prices are affordable and they have coupons often. I want to try their pasta dinners next. I highly recommend.

Date of visit: January 2016