“Very nice neighborhood place”
Review of Johnny Paisano's

Johnny Paisano's
Ranked #17 of 48 Restaurants in Springfield
Reviewed 2 December 2017

Friendly people, very good prices, had Lasagna which was good, came with salad that was very good, and garlic bread that was excellent

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

First off, the staff is very friendly, which is a huge positive and willing to answer questions that may arise.

I ordered a chicken parm to go. It was decent. I've had better and I've had worse. The rolls are nice. The cheese is nice. Somewhere the chicken and sauce just didn't blend well for me.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 21 June 2017

They have a new list of specials every week that include new sandwiches and salads. New BBQ additions spice up the menu and offer a great value as well as some very different salads that will tingle the taste buds. And besides the service is always top notch if you eat in or take out. They even offer B to B delivery!! Stop in and say hello to Johnny and you will be glad you did.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 13 March 2017

We have taken out hoagies and cheese steaks from this place.The Italian hoagies are really good especially if you get them with roasted red peppers.The steak Anthony is an outstanding sandwhich. We highly recommend this place.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 12 September 2015

If you are hungry and want great food at a reasonable price< Johnny's is the place to go. They offer a wide variety of Italian sandwiches, salads, soups and entrees. I feed two hungry teenagers and myself there during the summer while working in the area. We did not go away hungry and they will make it your way if you want any changes to the item. Everything is homemade, no pre packaged items that have sat around. Service is great with Gina and Johnny always there to mingle with the customers. Johnny even whips up a pot of pasta and crabs for me and my friends. They have catered numerous large parties for me and my guests have gone away, full =, happy and raving about the food. They even prepare family dinners to go for those busy times when you don't want to cook at great prices.Stop getting sandwiches at WAWA and get a real sandwich or meal at Johnny's. Try it once and you will keep going back!!!

Date of visit: July 2015